20

WARNING
This story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk

This is Part 2 of this Book. To Remind you where we ended off , Y/N had Bakugo over and Denki came to her house. He admitted his feelings to Y/N and expressed his love for her and finally leave Bakugo out the picture. Now this story is fast forwarded .

"Hello welcome in !"

I work at a retail store earning a good 17.25 an hour which isn't bad. I've been working here for the last 3 years I believe if I counted correctly. I moved from the apartment to my own 2 bed room 2 bath house after saving up. Oh , I have a pet cat as well. She's black with blue eyes , named her Athena. So she's the only company I have now. By only company , I mean I no longer have contact with Bakugo ... neither Denki.

"Hey Hawks , what time do you get off today?"

Hawks is a co-worker of mine. He's really sweet and really good at advice.

"I close today, you?"

"Damn , I wanted to see if you'd like to go out and some drinks later , I've been so bored!"

( THIS WILL NOT BE A HAWK X Y/N THEY ARE FRIENDS AND ONLY FRIENDS)

"I mean I don't care , I'd still be down."

I was so happy inside cause I haven't been out in a while and maybe this is the chance.

"Alright , I'm gonna go home and get dress into something good but simple , pick me up after work?"

He shrugs his shoulders.

"Yep sounds good to me!"

———-

There I was searching in my closet what to wear and I thought of maybe wearing some vibrant , maybe a red dress , hugs my body tight but is very comfortable.

I get an incoming call from Hawks.

"Hey hurry up I'm outside let's get going !"

I rush out of the door and grab my ID. Hawks drives all the way to the bar.

"You smell nice y/n , someone's trying to find a man tonight hm?"

Maybe....

"Oh stop hawks , I just decided to put in more effort I guess I could say."

"That's great y/n , I want you to be yourself and be comfortable with it. Oh shoot is that a front row parking , what the hell ? Lemme get that."

He speeds and makes a sharp turn into the parking spot and we both walk in the bar together and sit down.

"So do you plan on being safe tonight ? Or a bit tipsy?" Hawks asked

"I mean , I haven't went out in so long so I may just get tipsy, I don't know you can't predict the future in that case."

He laughed .

"Well , I'm driving so I'll give you all the permission you want to drink."

And that's exactly what I did . I had shot after shot after shot , drink after drink no counting at all. I felt great and I haven't felt this way in a while.

"Common Hawwwkky!! Let's go dance !!"

I grabbed his hand and we both went on the dance floor and danced like no one was ever watching . After a good 3 songs my mouth started to water and I froze.

"Y/N , y-you good?"

I covered my mouth and pointed to the bathroom. He pulled me by my other hand and guided me there and I puke every single thing out of my system. I felt a big relief after but I knew Hawks wasn't going to let me stay any longer so I knew it was time to go after that.

I washed my hands and dried them. As I walked out the bathroom I was looking down to make sure I didn't get anything on my dress which I didn't..

"Mph!"

I bumped into someone.

"Oh m-my gosh I'm s-sorry .."

"Nah it's okay - wait.." a deep voice responded.

When I looked up I was shocked. He was different. But the same ? He was so much more muscular, his hair was the same . He matured . He was so hot. He had the same old style with a black tank top on and grey sweats . I could see his Calvin Klein boxer line showing above. I finally look up into his fiery eyes.

"B-Bakugo ?"

He seemed shocked as well.

"Y/N..."

And I see Hawks coming from behind the corner .

"Hey Y/N is everything okay? What's going on who's he?"

I was frozen. To all the flashbacks I had with this man.

"Hawks , t-this is Bakugo..."

Hawks has heard of him from me. I opened up to him after moving into the new town and telling him how I was able to escape.

"Sorry to interrupt , but I need to take her home , common y/n ... Y/N ! Let's go now."

He grabs my wrist and I kept eye contact with Bakugo.

"Y/N , and Hawks that's your name , wait can u have a second with her please?"

I look at Hawks and he takes a deep breath.

"If he does anything Y/N , you better scream my name."

I nod and he walks away.

"Well , long time no see y/n , y-you look nice."

"You do as well Bakugo.."

I take a closer look at his arms and he has tats all over and I began to heat up.

"Listen y/n , I want to apologize for everything I've done to you. From beating you , kidnapping , and treating you wrongly. I was a real shitbag pumpkin , I mean y/n. If I'm being honest , I've tried , I've hooked up with other girls for the past few years and .. I can't get you out of my fucking mind . I hate you because of it. Then I realized how bad I needed you. Now that you're here in front of me , I'm glad I was able to say these things , but I can see you've moved on already.."

"No , we're nothing , he's just a close coworker friend."

His face blushed .

"Oh well, y/n ... I'm not going to push you .. but I want another a chance. Give me your phone."

I hand him my phone.

"This is my new number. I won't text you first , but if you need anything , you text me and that's when I know you're willing to give me a second chance alright? If you don't text ever , I will know my answer , but just know I'll wait for you."

I nodded and he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Until then , goodnight pumpkin."