17

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

Bakugo was in my fucking house.

"W-Why are you here , how did you even get in?"

He laughed and stood up.

"You see pumpkin , I missed you and , I want To see you again and I didn't mean anything I did to you." He tried to reach for my hand and I moved it away from him and he chuckled to himself.

"Awww baby , don't cry , I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere okay now come on let's talk this out on the couch or something hm?"

I looked away from him and I ignored what he said. He walked towards me and I backed away and next thing I know my back was against the wall. Bakugo turned my chin to where I was face to face with him.

"Common pumpkin , don't make this difficult for yourself. Just comply and you know , obey me."

He reached for my wrist once again and he slowly gripped it and walked me to my bedroom and we both sat on the edge of the bed.

"Alright y/n , I know it's only been , uhh one day or so but I missed you , even though u may not have felt the same. I gave it sometime and .. shit , I have feelings for you. I didn't think I did , I never thought I did until I just you know realized what I had done for you. So if u can just answer this question. Y/N , my love , will you be my gf ?"

I was speechless .

"Bakugo , I just don't know right now. I just left from from Denki's Apartment and we got into it and then we aren't really cool right now and I hurt him. Plus I hurt you but you as well hurt me and I just , I need time." He sits silent after my explanation and then finally takes a deep breath.

"Baby , give me one more chance. Just come with me , I swear I'll change my ways I'll never hurt you again just please."

He grabs both of my hands and kisses them both.

"I'll show you how you deserve to be in loved and how you should be loved."

I sat there for a minute and just thought about it but I couldn't get my mind together in any way.

"Can I take a shower ? I need time to think."

He shakes his head yes and I just go to the bathroom. I get undressed , turn on hot water and just let it run down my body. It felt so good and just calming. I continued with my shower by getting the soap and water and cleaning myself but I gain a small chill down my back.

"Let me help you with that"

I jumped and turned around and cover my body and Bakugo was standing right there. I look him up and down and I seen just how hot he was. His strong muscles , abs as he was standing there.

"y/n there's no need to hide , and what are you staring at so much ? Turn around let me help you."

I slowly turned around and gave him the wash cloth and he rubbed my back first and the surface of my bottom. The back of my legs. He came back up and grabbed me by the neck from behind and whispered in my ear.

"You liked that hm? I'm sure you missed it didn't you? By the way , I don't have any other clothes so I'm sleeping over alright ?"

I nod my head and proceeded to our shower now.

time passes ...

Both of us had been in my bed and I gave in. I was wrapped up under him and we were just sitting there in silence. I looked up at him a bit and he was sound asleep. I attempted to move his arm off of me to get something to drink and he pulled me back in and with his deep raspy voice Bakugo said ..

"don't leave me , please , you're all I have"

I looked back at him and he was gone back to sleep. What does he mean by this ? I'm all he has ? Maybe he's lonely and needs someone just to be around him. Maybe a little love here in there. I sat still for a minute and turned around facing him and kissed him on the forehead. Maybe it won't be so bad if I was his girlfriend...