27

It's been around another 5 crazy months and Bakugo and still haven't made it official. We have taken things day by day , night by night. He finally got the chance to sleep over at my place a couple of times and I did the same. Hawks has came around and hung out with us and he's finally accepted him in. It all feels fake, but I'm very happy there is much improvement in our situation-ship.

I had been working overtime due to needing money of course and I hadn't been able to spend time with him like I would used to. Bakugo advised me to stop pushing myself so I finally listened and decided to go on a little date to the zoo with him.

BZZ BZZZ... I looked over at my phone is was Bakugo

3:24 pm
it's not too hot and it's just right outside , dress nice and comfortable , i'll be over by 3:40

And just like that I began rushing to finish getting ready cause I did not expect him to be here at that time. I facetimed Hawks to double check if I looked okay

"Hey um y/n , uh what do you want ?"

Hawks held his phone really close to his face and looked like he was still in bed, I raised my eyebrow at him through the phone.

"Hawks you got 4 seconds to tell me what is going on .. ONE .. TWO!"

"SHHHH ! alright , I slept over at a girls house alright no biggie! Now what the hell do you want eh?"

"I'm going to the zoo with Bakugo, do I look okay?"

I back away from the camera and show my outfit from head to toe.

"hmmm... eh you look fine."

My mouth dropped due to the rudeness I just witnessed and received.

"WHAT? I was kidding , yes you look good y/n."

"Aww I knew you were always sweet .. so are you gonna give me deets on you know ?"

I point to the arm that's laying across his chest and he comes and whispers in the speaker of the phone.

"yes y/n why the hell wouldn't I tell you hm?"

DING DONG

"Speaking of which there goes your ride , stop worrying about me and have fun. Bye !"

That dumb shit hung up the phone in my face. I need to get the door anyways. I open it and seen Bakugo holding his phone up showing the time and it says 3:39pm and changes to 3:40pm in front of my eyes.

"You ready?" He says while placing it back in his pocket.

"Um, yea actually I am ready."

Athena creeps around my leg and Bakugo bends down and pets her and she purrs.

"Athena like you pretty sure she's gotten used to you actually.."

He stands back up with his hands in his pockets.

"Good cause I don't plan on going anywhere. Alright let's go."

He smirks and latched onto my hand and we walked out the door.

...