11

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

{Denki's POV}

What the fuck , what the fuck , what ... the ... FUCK? Is she actually with .. him? I mean why him out of all people and when could she have possibly left... holy shit. I forgot he had a thing for her dude goddamit. I punched the wall in frustration and Kirishima lifted his head from his pillow.

"Dude , what the fuck ?"

I shake my head and I apologized for my actions.

"It's alright dude. Just please go to sleep dawg , you're trippin."

I turn off the hotel lamp on the desk and try to get as much sleep as I possibly could.

{Reader's POV}

Bakugo and I had sex once again last night. It was very .. interesting. I don't know what was going on but just him leaning in , fixing my bruises and everything on my head I could see his strong chest looking down his black muscle shirt. Bakugo just taking care of me just makes everything so much better.

Although , I haven't contacted Denki , or anyone ever since I basically left. In their eyes they probably think something bad has happened to be like running away , I got kidnapped , well technically I did but it's not so bad I believe.

All of a sudden I feel Bakugo toss and turn feeling around the bed and he gets his arms and wraps them around me and pulls me in. He then groans with his deep raspy voice and gives me chills as he kisses the back of my neck.

"goodmorning teddy bear , why are you up so early hm?"

He continued to kiss around my neck as I talked.

"I don't know , I was just thinking about a few things , nothing much."

He sighs.

"Well , I have a few places to go actually and I won't be gone long at all so do you think you'll be fine here alone ?"

I turned around to face him and nod my head and he placed a soft kiss on my forehead and he got up and got dressed and prepared to leave.

"I'll be back soon okay?"

He then left out of the door and there I was home alone with nothing to do. So I decided to set up my phone and things , get everything situated and clean up a bit.

- 2 hours has passed-

It's around 2 pm now , no calls or contact from Bakugo but that's okay I'm sure he'll be back soon. After I cleaned up I decided to put my clothes away from the bag and make me some
food.

I walk into the kitchen and look in the fridge and see MANY options. I decided to keep it simple and make a sandwich , drank some juice along with it and have a sit on the couch while watching some TV.

-6 more hours-

I had fallen asleep and took a very long nap. I jumped up from the couch hoping to see if Bakugo was back home and he still wasn't here. I take a look back at my phone and it's 8:30 pm. Like he said he would be fine so there's nothing to worry about . I grab my things and go up to my separate room.