2

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

I wake up coughing in a dark place . I try to sit up but then my head starts to ache and begins to throb . Where am I ? Suddenly , a door opens and a crack of light appears from the door . I can hear them slowly walking closer and closer.

" Ahhh , you're finally up huh?"

He pulls a chair out in front of me , sits in it and lights a cigarette. I look down to avoid all of the smoke entering my eyes .

" No don't look down sweetheart , let me see that beautiful face of yours." He smirks

As I look right into his face I realize , this shit bag still hasn't told me what the fuck his name was .. so I spit right into his face . He pushes my face back and wipes it off . He throws his cigarette to the ground and steps onto and and launches both hands around my neck.

" listen here bitch . You don't disrespect me like that ever again dumbass."

His grip begins to get tighter and tighter and I'm gasping for air .

" Fuck you , Fuck you !"

My eye vision began to get very blurry and I pass right out .

{ Bakugo's POV}

I place her back to the ground . I dust myself off and walk back up and shut the door behind me . Then walks to the couch to sit back and make a quick call .

" hey pumpkin , how are you .... mhm yea I had a friend that left so wanted to see if you wanted to come over ? .... yea right now is a good time ... yea? okay tell me when you're here so I can open the door ... alright love you bye ."

-time skips-

{Readers POV}

I wake up once again but I notice I am not in my same clothes. I'm in a huge black shirt . I was able to see because it looks like there has been a lightbulb on but how long have a been here . I try to get up but my ribs begin to be in pain as well . I lift my shirt up to see bruises all along and can't help but notice I didn't have a Bra or Underwear on. I began to tear up not knowing what to do but I had to escape one way or another.

I grabbed onto the rail and walk up and it seems that the door is unlocked... I open it and see that is it day outside . The sun shines right through the window . As I'm walking up to the window I see , that this house is in the middle of nowhere. Nothing but trees . The house is pretty big though . A lot of glass to be seen and broken .

I attempt to walk into the kitchen but I spot Bakugo banging some girl from behind. They are facing sideways so she won't see me but he could turn anytime to see me. I try to step away but he then leans his head back and when he leaves it back up he see me and makes eye contact.

He smirks at me.

I stare at him back . We don't take an eye off of each other . I just want to know what he's thinking.

{Bakugo's POV}

The girl that I'm fucking right now means absolute shit to me. I just use her as my little toy just like I do to any other girls . Although as I'm looking at y/n she's .. different. She's definitely pretty , but she doesn't cry about anything or scream . Maybe I should be careful next time. Wait what the fuck I'm I thinking , why am I having so much pitty for this one girl . Fuck it man.

" looks like we have an audience huh?"

Her eyes widen. I get push this random to the side and walk towards y/n and grabs her by the chin . She flinched and I rub her cheek .

" there's nothing to be afraid of okay? No need to cry . Here , my name is Bakugo mkay? Call me that ."

She looks up and nods.

{ Readers POV }

The fact that this man stopped midway having sex just to talk to me . He grabs my hand and shows me to the living room .

" here pumpkin sit here , I need to handle some business ."

He goes back into the kitchen and grabs the girl by her hair.

" AHHH LET GO !"

" Could you please shut the FUCK UP! I have a guest here with me . You know what leave get out ."

He shuts the front door closed and turns to look at me and asks.

" So , you hungry ?"

-time skips-

It's around 5:30 pm , we ate some burgers which were pretty good but I really want to leave and go back home .

" So , by the way I have your phone ."

He pulls it out and places it on the table.

" go ahead take a look but , you can not send any texts or calls or emails , I find out you're going back into the dark room ."

I pick it up and see there are a total 23 missed calls from Denki , and 67 text messages from him and I tear up.

" You see y/n , I've been trying to get your attention for a while now. You're friend Denki right there ? Yea , he took you away from me . We were cool . We still are but he's a peace of shit . I told him I was interested and he said that you weren't interested so I took matters into my own hands. Now this is what I will do. I will keep you here and have full custody of you for a total of 60 days , so 2 months for you to fall in love with me , if you don't then fuck it I'll let you free ."

I'm sitting here listening but very confused why the fuck I have to be put in this position.

" So you're holding me hostage?"

"Mmm no ... yeaaa that's what it sounds like . Therefore if you try anything sneaky , you will be punished mkay pumpkin ? Alright now , I'm going to get my bathtub running for you . You stay here or walk around do whatever the fuck you want ."

He gets up and goes upstairs to the bathroom.

I decided to get up and take a look around . Overall the house is pretty nice. Like I seen earlier it was a bit in the middle of nowhere which made it even cooler. Although if I just try to get along with Bakugo it wouldn't be so bad huh?

"Y/N , YOUR WATER IS READY !"

I then limp up stairs one by one and walk to the bathroom. I enter and see Bakugo in the steaming bathtub with his head layed back naked and you could see little scratch marks and bruises all over him .

" I can just wait until you're done you know ?"

He shakes his head.

" No , no , no pumpkin . You're going to be taking a bath with me ."

I stand there in shock not knowing what to do.

what you waiting on babe ? Get in.