3

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk..

Bakugo invited me into the bath tub with him. I was really nervous because I was scared of what this man was capable of but It would be just better if I just do what he says .

" Here . I'll close my eyes so I don't look at you while you take you're clothes off okay?"

He closes his eyes and I begin to take the baggy shirt off .

{ Bakugo's POV}

I know , I know that I said I'll close my eye but I had to take a peak. She lifted up her shirt and I saw her body perfect the way she was. I don't know how I ended up with such a lucky girl like her . Gosh . I just can't wait for what I have planned .

{ Readers POV}

I turn around to see his eyes are still closed . I step in and sit in the space between his legs in front of him.

" B-Bakugo, you can open your eyes now ."

He opens his eyes and I can feel him glaring into my back . He then grabs my shoulders and gently rubs them.

" No need to cover up your body pumpkin . Relax , nobody is here but me and you ."

I do as he says and relaxed and slowly leaned back against his body in the bath tub .

" So , Bakugo, can you maybe tell me a bit why you may like me ?"

He takes a deep breath and gives in.

" of course I will . Well , believe it or not I started to like you junior year of high school and I always had an eye out for you y/n."

Bakugo's hands starts to move places on my body.

" I always heard good things about you."

His fingers begin to trace my collarbone.

" that you were always nice , or caring , or never gave a fuck about what anybody said about you ."

He fingers slowly begin to trace down the middle of my chest.

" On the other hand , I always seen you and thought to myself that you were beautiful ..."

His fingers then begin to move in circles around my right nipple .

" smart , sexy , attractive..."

His fingers then slowly move down my stomach and my body gets chills and he whispered..

" seems like someone is getting a bit excited hm?" He laughs it off and continues to move his fingers up and down my stomach.

" and believe it or not , I've pictured what you would be like in bed , would you be quiet , and soft , or would you moan with pleasure just how I like ?"

His fingers moved down below in the water close to my private.

" Maybe I'll figure that out right now huh?"

He then gently gets his two fingers and gently goes in circular motions. I close my eyes and lean my head back onto his chest. He raps his other arm around me to keep me still. He whispered again ..

" I see you like that hm? Maybe if I go ahead and entire them insideee...."

He puts the two fingers inside me and I let out a large gasp. As I breathe out I let out a soft by eager moan for more. He slowly moves his fingers throughout me . I finally give in and let out a loud moan from the pleasure I feel .

" thereee we go pumpkin , felt good didn't it hm?" I nod and he continues. I grab his wrist of the hand that's inside of me.

" b-bakugo.."

" yes pumpkin ?"

I swallowed my saliva and let it out . " I think I'm about to cum."

He pauses and sits up .

" Oh . Well did I tell you that you could ? no I didn't ."

I turn my head and look at him and he looks at me and he seems heated .

" common get up now."

I was confused . What did I do wrong ?

" I said get up dumbass !"

I got up and stood there covering my body and he got up and wrapped a towel around me and picked me up . He picked me up and carried me across the hall to it looks like his room . He throws me on the bed harshly.

" Ouch , please be gentle , I'm still in a bit of pain."

He laughs and gets on the bed .

" do you think I care about the pain your in right now y/n? Now lay your ass back now dumbass."

He spreads my legs out wide and puts his shaft inside of me and and held on tightly gripping his sheets.

" ohhh fuck you're so tight ."

He starts goes in and out over and over.

" Just like that Bakugo , just like that."

We go back and forth together and he's being very rough with me which I don't understand. He was just being gentle and nice in the bath tub but when I was about to cum he got .. mad .

" turn over now ."

I slowly sit up and he gets anxious and forces me over and pushes my back down to where I have an arch in my back. He then forces all of himself inside of me and I moan into his sheets. He pulls my hair from behind.

" I want to hear you dumbass . Go ahead ." He pumps inside me faster and faster .

" oh fuck ! t-too big ugh I can't take it ."

He ignores and it kept going for another 3 minutes.

" Fuck y/n , I'm gonna cum , are you ?"

I shake my head fast so I could finish because I've been wanting to for the longest.

" alright , cum."

I yell and scream from the top of my lungs and he groans and I fall and collapsed on the bed and he walks to the bathroom and shuts me in the room . I swear that was the most intense sex I've ever had . Bakugo then walks back into the room and throws a shirt and underwear at me.

" put those on . I don't have any other clothes for you , plus don't think that since we had sex one time that we are something alright ? Alright you do whatever ."

He shuts the door and I'm sitting on the bed speechless. After all of that I get nothing ? Alright , 2 can play that game .