18

WARNING
this story will involve many inappropriate behaviors
Read at your own Risk

Waking up to Bakugo next to me was very harsh on me I believe . It wasn't the same and like as I told him , I just didn't know at that moment if I could be his girlfriend. He said he wants to prove himself which I believe he will but we will just see. I slowly get up from bed without making a sound to just grab some breakfast for the both of us. I walk out with my keys and down the elevator but the elevator stopped on the next level so that means someone else is getting on. The door slowly opens up and it was Denki ...

He stood there with big puffy eyes as if he'd been crying all night. He looked away from my eyes and stepped into the elevator to go to the bottom floor.

" Denki , I'm so sor~"

" save it y/n . I don't want to hear it."

I did what was said and I just saved it. I'll give him his space he deserves and as he wants but I will get my best friend back but he has feelings for me now so how will that work?

We both exit the apartment and into our cars. I drove just to the nearest gas station just to get maybe some eggs but before I even got to the register I was getting a call..

"hello?"

"y/n where'd you go ?"

It was Bakugo.

" I went to the store to go grab some food just to make some breakfast or something."

Bakugo simply said " Take whatever you are about to buy and place it back where it belongs and come back to your place now." He ended the call and all I could hope for was nothing extreme was about to happen. So I did as told and drove back to the apartment.

I unlocked the door and I heard music playing in my room. I opened the door and it was crazy. All food was over the place. There was a plate of bacon , then a plate of waffles then hash browns and it looks like wine sitting to the side. It was so much more.

" Goodmorning Sweetheart , are you hungry ?"

I looked around once more and sat down.

"I take that as a yes , go ahead eat anything you want , if u need anything just ask."

The first thing I touched was the bacon. It was so delicious and just so much flavor into it. After the bacon I placed syrup all over the waffles and as soon as I bit into it , I tasted little bits of blueberries which made the flavors so much better. After eating for a bit I noticed Bakugo hadn't touched his entire side yet.

"Um , Bakugo I can't eat all of this alone you know ?"

He chuckled and took a deep breath.

"Y/N , this is all yours , I don't want anything. Just eat up and after your done we got places to be."  I was confused cause I don't know where we were going or what kind of bullshit this man is up to. He's capable of anything and everything.

{Denki's POV}

Fuck .

I got ready and out of bed cause I wanted to talk to Kirishima about everything and just some comfort and out of all people this morning I ran into HER. I don't understand why or how but I can't handle much of this. As soon as she looked at me I could tell she felt bad and just wanted to apologize. I mean duh I literally cried myself to sleep just over everything and just for you to walk out on some dick who kidnapped you.

10 mins later ...

"Hey what's up man common in!" Kirishima closes the door behind me. "Man , I can tell your going through a lot , just explain everything And take your time."

I took a deep breath and explained everything that happened to her staying the night , us sleeping together , making her breakfast, then our fight and where we were now.

"Damn man , didn't think it was that extreme. I understand where you are coming from like you just did all of this together , hung out for so long together for years and now this.. but Denki you gotta think in her point of view as well man. You have a dude that kidnapped you and shit and we don't know what fucked up shit he did to her . Then , she probably fell in love without realizing. After , she comes to you for help but not knowing you guys were going to sleep together so in her brain you know she's just all over confused right now. She never knew you had feelings for her bro that's why you were always her bestfriend. But like I said there's probably more to the story but for you Denki , you can't let that shit get to you. If she moves on to him oh well ! She can have him but you can find a better looking bad ass than her." As soon as Kiri finished that sentence I looked him right in the eye.

"Kiri , no I cannot. There's no one other than her." I said. Kirishima shook his head back and forth denying it but it was true.

"Dude , it's not that simple. She's all I ever had and all I ever wanted man so I'd appreciate it if you don't say find better bad ass than her cause her name is y/n so don't get it twisted."

Kirishima looked at me with eyes wide open , basically sharing his shock.

" Denki look what you just said just now... you were just complaining about how much damage she's done to you but your defending her."

I looked down and started biting my nails cause it's true. It's true that I love her.