22

As soon as we went outside , I noticed Bakugo had a different car. He had a Range Rover all black ? That's different...Bakugo opens the door for me and I get into the  car. He then gets himself in and buckle up. The whole time driving , it was silent. Those 2 years were gone , and just in those few days it's just as we are strangers.

"This part is a bit Rocky , hold on tight." Bakugo said.

I looked out the window and we were driving up a rocky hill. He then pulls up to the top and finally parks.

"Stay here."

What is he doing now ? I turned around in the front seat and I see him lifting up the trunk and doing whatever else he's doing.

"Alright Y/N come on back here."

I got out the car and went to the back to see the trunk with blankets and pillows and snacks and seats laid back.

"W-wait what's all this for ?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

"I mean , you wanted to talk so I set up everything so we could be comfortable so , get on in stupid."

I laughed and covered up with a blanket.

"So , y/n , you wanted to talk?"

"Well yes , kinda wanting to catch up with you since the last time I'd seen you"

Bakugo took a deep breath.

"I'll get straight to it , uh , life had been shit ever since you left ... as you can see I had gotten tattoos and I started going to the gym more."

No shit I can tell.

" I already mentioned but , I did try to move on by getting other chicks but it just didn't work. I stopped smoking but I was still stressed .. That's where I found this place .. I would always come whenever I was thinking."

" Have you brought anyone else here?" I asked

He shook his head no.

"Wow , I feel special hehe" I laughed and he had a little smile while looking at me.

"I love seeing you happy y/n . I'm sorry about everything and my approach. You don't have to accept it.."

I felt bad. We left on bad terms and it seems as he's been going through a lot.

"I accept you're apology Bakugo."

He looked relieved and looked up to the sky.

"What's wrong ?" I asked him.

"You don't know how fucking long I've wanted to say that y/n. I've been so pissed a-and angry that I was just alone in it all. At least I can speak my mind , but enough of me ... what about you y/n?"

He looked me in the eyes and he seemed really genuine.

"Well uh , just putting it out there but I'm not friends with Denki um anymore. We didn't work out as I thought we would. I moved , got a cat , a new job , and a new bestfriend. The one you seen at the bar ? Yes that's him."

Bakugo's POV

As she speaks I pay attention but I also pay attention to how perfect she is. She's matured , maybe it was for the better that she left me. She's the reason why I continue to push and be who the hell I need to be.

"And what else , oh um ... Bakugo ? You okay?"

I was staring at her and I didn't realize fuck.

"Oh Um sorry I was thinking"

The both of us sat silent for a minute. I couldn't beat it anymore. I wanted her lips. I grabbed her by her chin and kissed her softly and pulled away.

"I-I wanted to do that so bad.. if you don't want me to stop.. just tell me."

I go back in and start back kissing her and she doesn't stop as well. She then pushed me down and gets on top of me and kisses my neck but we shouldn't ....

"Wait , pumpkin , let's not go that far just yet .. if you're giving me another chance.. I want us to do it right , okay?"

She pecks my lips and agrees and lays on my chest
"You know Bakugo , I'm proud of you." She says as she lays on me.

"Don't think I'm Mr.Nice Guy now , I still have a bit of an attitude." She laughs and it just completely changes me. I have a reason to try now ..

...

Readers POV

Where the hell am I .. and why do I feel so heavy?

I opened my eyes to see Bakugo laying his head on my chest and arm wrapped around my waist as if he was a child. I completely fell asleep with him out in the middle of nowhere which I didn't expect to do.

Maybe this isn't too bad..