"Always, did it?" I shake my head in confusion.

"It wasn't the first time, but it was definitely the most." He grins as if he's proud of this. Like smuggling larger amounts somehow makes you more of a badass. How fucking arrogant can this guy be?

"How much?" I wonder just how fucked he has made me.

"Two million worth." He shrugs. Two million in drugs is a lot of fucking product, and a lot of fucking prison time.

"On top of everything you have done to me, you risked me being arrested for international drug trafficking?" My hands are in fists again.

"You knew about our personal stash, so, didn't think you'd mind, Kitten." He grins, glancing at Dawson then back to me.

"No, what's an extra thirty fucking years in prison, or hell, even life. No fucking big deal, right? What was the fucking business opportunity?" I throw my arms to the side and hear the guys laugh behind us.

"Now, we're back on track." He grins mischievously, "You should know this one. Think back to the night in Venice, Kitten."

"What the fuck about it?" I say annoyed, I'm getting tired of playing his fucking game.

"What did we celebrate on the rooftop?" he asks, trying to get me to find the answer on my own. I hate this fucking game. He knows the answer to it, but he'd rather make me fucking fight for it.

"You said something about a new life and starting over." I shrug, not knowing where he's going with this.

"And what did I say to you after the men left that night?" He sounds annoyed as if he's having to pull the information out of me.

"I don't fucking remember. I wasn't fucking listening, I was too busy trying to recover from the men you made me fuck." I shout, throwing my hands in the air frustrated. All I was focused on was taking a shower to wash off the feeling of me being used like a whore.

"Who sees you not, can never worthy be. In this world there is no creature so pleasing or so full of beauty. And he is led, who holds love in terror. By your face, to desire such inwardly. Each woman who is with you pleases me." his voice is low as he recites the lines to the poem that I now recall him telling me that night.

Staring at Steven, I work the meaning of the words out in my head, and he sits patiently waiting for me to get it.

The poem. Venice. The two men. He sold me to them. How else was he going to make money?

"Tell me you didn't, you motherfucker" I growl at him staring daggers into him as he sits grinning at me. Fuck, tell me he wasn't planning on selling me to more men. My hands are in fists, and I want to hit him again but I'm trying my best to keep my cool for Dawson.

"Everyone was envious of me, because of you. Everyone wanted a piece of you, and you were mine. You tried to leave, so I sold my soul to keep you. When Rafe began to find out, I let him have the one thing he always wanted. You. That's the second worst punishment you made me give you, Kitten. You made me so fucking jealous that night. I hated you for it. I should have gone easy on you though because your amazing performance that night, got Rafe off my back for a while. I figured if it worked once, why not twice. Then, the men in Venice. Do you want to know how much your pussy is worth, Kitten?" he grins sadistically and continues, "One million dollars. That's a lot of fucking money, Kitten. Fuck, I had a gold mine right between your legs."

"You motherfucker." I say coldly under my breath, unable to move.

"Fuck, they offered a hundred thousand for each slave that was a replica of you. Guess you left a good impression, Kitten." Steven smirks and I come undone.

Within seconds, I pull the gun from my holster, click off the safety and aim it at his head. Dawson's hands are around my arm pushing it up just as I pull the trigger sending a bullet flying over Steven's head and into the wall several feet in front of us.

"Let her kill me!" Steven screams as he jerks up in the seat, pulling on the restraints.

"Not like this, Little One." Dawson demands, pulling the gun out of my hand and stepping in front of me.

"Why?!" I yell, struggling against Dawson's large body trying like hell to get to Steven. I want to kill him. How dare Dawson stop me!

"And there it is, Kitten. There's the fucking question!" he shouts at me, "Because I fucking love you and I hate you for it! I hate the way you make me feel! I hate being jealous! I hate the way other people feel about you! You are a fucking whore and I hate you for it!"

"You made me a whore! You fucking beat me if I said no to fucking those men! So why force me to stay? Because I made you money, you sick fuck!" I scream pushing against Dawson trying like hell to get to Steven. To kill him. I want to claw Steven's fucking eyes out for what he has done. He sold me like a fucking hooker.

"Because having you is everything, and without you, I am nothing!" He yells at me, and I can't fucking breathe.

I jerk myself out of Dawson's arms and turn, running towards the shed door. Tank tries to stop me but moves before I reach him. I storm through the door and outside where the cold air stops me in my tracks as it instantly cools my burning face. Tears begin to burn my cheeks and the only thing I want is to run. I need to escape all of this.