Chapter 19

Nitro

I watch as Lily's face turns pink from me teasing her. I'm winning, which is great because I need to know what my fucking competition is with this motherfucker, Steven. Although, the more we keep teasing each other, and the more I watch her bite that lip, there's only one question on my mind right now. I want to know what those beautiful full lips feel like, and what they taste like. I want to know if she'll let me kiss her.

She forces her eyes from mine to look over the pool table to see what her best shot is. Looking at the table, I notice the cue ball is closest to me and I grin because Pops is right, it's my lucky fucking day. I know that she only has one shot, which means, Lily has to walk that fine, perfect, round ass over here, in front me, to take it.

I make eye contact with her as she notices the same thing, she grins and begins to walk around the table towards me. She has removed her leather jacket, so she stands before me in just her black, short sleeve crop top that shows off her full tits, hip hugging skinny jeans that shows off that perfect ass, and those delicious fucking abs of hers that are on full display. Fuck, she's gorgeous.

She stops in front of me, running her fingers through her long black hair and whispers softly, so only I can hear, "Is there something you're dying to ask me, Nitro?" I grin at her openness and how fucking sexy she is teasing me. My cock starts to grow hard at the look in her eyes and her sweet fucking voice.

"Fuck yes, there is, Little One." I growl lowly, leaning into her, and she starts biting that fucking lip again. What I wouldn't give to reach out and bite it myself.

She quickly turns her back to me and takes a few steps up to the pool table. I stand behind her and watch as she bends over the table to take the shot, putting her ass on display in front of me. Oh, fuck yes, that is a beautiful ass.

I don't move, I just stand behind her, my eyes on that perfect round ass as I hear the pop of the balls on the table and then slowly, she stands up and my eyes meet hers as she glances over her shoulder, grinning at me. She knows exactly what the fuck she just did to me, and she fucking loved every second of it.

Grinning, I realize this beautiful woman was scared, clutching a pillow in her lap when I met her, she was nervous and frightened, she was shocked that I found her beautiful, and she is now, so comfortable with me, that she is teasing the fuck out of me and enjoying it. As she should, because I'm fucking enjoying the hell out of it.

She plays another few minutes, sinking all but two of her balls before missing a shot. I step up to the table and sink my last ball quickly. Looking across the table, I see the cue ball has stopped near Lily and I walk over to her, grinning. Looks like she gets an ass view too.

"Eight-ball, side pocket" Calling my winning shot to her, I lean over the table in front of her and feel her eyes on my ass. Taking a deep breath to calm my nerves from her eyes on me again, I shoot and stand straight as I watch the eight-ball drop into the side pocket.

The bar erupts in cheers for me, and I grin knowing I get to ask her my fucking question. Now, which one to ask, and will she say yes to the one I'm fucking dying to ask her.

"Good game, Nitro" Lily grins at me as I turn to face her. "So, what's your question?" she cocks an eyebrow at me, and I close the distance between us, coming only inches away from her.

"I'm not asking you here." I tease her, making her bite her lip again. Fuck, she turns me on doing that.

"I need to talk to Pops now, Little One. Are you good to play another game with one of the guys, while I do that?" I reach for her hand and rub my fingers over hers. Why do I feel the need to touch her hand every time I'm near her, now?