Chapter 30

Lily

"You've got me, Little One" he whispers as his blue eyes stare down at me so intensely as if he's looking into my soul. He leans down, making me open my mouth to him as he thrusts his tongue in and devours my mouth with his.

Nitro's fucking intoxicating. He ignites my soul. I want him to be mine. I want to know he is mine. He says I calm his rage, and he calms the noises in my head. He says I've got him, but what does that mean? Does that mean, for protection? Does that mean as a fuck buddy? Or does it mean that I have him?

He pushes himself off the bed, and removes my jeans and panties, throwing them to the floor. Leaning up on my elbows, I watch as he unbuttons his jeans and pushes them down to the floor. I bite my lip when I see the massive outline of his hard cock through his tight black boxer briefs begging to be let out.

Cocking an eyebrow at me, he teases me as he runs his thumbs along the band of his boxers, slowly pulling them down to reveal his long, thick massive cock. I moan at the sight of it and how fucking hard it is, I can see the veins throbbing in need. He grins at me as he pulls a condom out of his nightstand and rolls it on his cock.

"You are so fucking sexy" I say to him, as he climbs back on top of me, grinning. Wrapping my legs around his waist, he positions himself between my legs. My pussy is throbbing for him, and my body is shivering in anticipation of the orgasms that I know, he is about to give me.

"You're so wet for me, Little One." he grins mischievously, as his fingers begin to tease the outside of my pussy.

"Only for you." I moan as his finger slowly dips inside of me.

"You're mine, Little One." He growls against my lips and I'm not sure if it's a question or a statement.

"I'm yours, Nitro" I whisper before he devours my mouth with his tongue as he continues to explore my pussy with his finger, curving it to hit just the right spot. I begin to feel the intense rush of electricity beginning to pulse through my body as I feel my walls tighten around his finger. Running my fingers through his hair, I moan into his mouth as I come for him. That was way too quick. Fuck, I love what he does to me and how he makes me feel.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Little One." He whispers letting go of my mouth so I can catch my breath.

He slips his finger out of my pussy and brings it to his mouth. Before he reaches his lips, I grab his hand bringing my open mouth to his finger and closing my lips around it.

"Fuck." He growls as I suck on his finger. When I release it, he shoves his tongue into my mouth devouring me once again. I feel his cock throbbing at the entrance of my pussy as he slowly begins to enter me.

"You're so fucking tight" he moans as he hooks his arm around my knee bringing it to my chest.

He works his long, thick cock in and out of me going further in with each thrust. I dig my fingernails into his back and his lips are on mine again, kissing me deeply as he stretches me to fit him. When he finally stretches me, he pulls his cock completely from me. He locks his eyes with mine and he slowly enters me once more pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of me.

"Fuck" I lean my head back moaning as he pushes himself balls deep inside of me. He does it again this time pushing even deeper. He picks up the pace, in and out, deeper and deeper.

He releases my knee and lifts my ass bringing my pussy even closer to him, I moan loudly as I feel his cock so fucking deep inside of me. Deeper than any man has ever been.

"I want all of you. I want you to feel every inch of my cock inside of you." He demands of me.

"I am yours, Nitro." My eyes are on his as I run my hands down his back until I reach his ass. I grab it and pull him deeper into me. Both of us hungry for more.