"There" Lawman shouts pointing at the tv. We watch as Lily leaves Tank and walks down the hall. Then we see Tara follow her.

"That fucking bitch" I pound the table with my fist.

"Volume" Pops shouts to Spike and then we hear the sounds of the bar and Tara's raspy smoker's voice.

"Looks like you've got your hands on my Nitro." Tara's behind Lily following her down the hallway.

"It doesn't seem like he's yours then does it." Lily responds but she keeps walking away from her. Good baby, just ignore her.

"He is mine and has been for years. It might seem like he's into you now, but he'll come crawling back. He always does. When he gets tired of you, I'll be here fucking him every night." Tara is on her heels now. This fucking bitch, for making her think I'd cheat on her or leave her!

"Alright well you wait around like a good little whore I have shit to do" The guys erupt in laughter, but Bruce shuts them up. Then we see it, Tara grabs Lily's arm and jerks Lily around to face her. Lily jerks her arm out of Tara's grasp and puts her hand around her throat pinning her against the wall. Fuck.

"Listen bitch, you touch me again and I'll slit your fucking throat. I get you're mentally slow, that's probably why he had to give you physical observation by fucking two other whores in front of you which still didn't work. So let me try another tactic. If he wanted you for anything more than getting his rocks off, you wouldn't still be calling him Nitro. Now be a good little whore and go find a dick to suck and leave me the fuck alone." We watch as she pounds Tara head against the wall before walking off.

The guys are laughing their asses off and I can't help but grin. Lily stood up to her and put Tara in her fucking place. Damn, my woman is a fucking goddess.

I glance at Lawman who is staring at me with death in his eyes. I avert my eyes back to the screen as we watch Lily walk outside. Spike switches over to the outside cameras, finds the time and presses play.

We watch as Lily approaches Rebel and Army.

"Fuck, Rebel was going to my place to pick up the bike." I say watching the screen. Maybe she just decided to go home and rest.

"He and Army are at the bar." Tank says and I look at him.

"Bring them in here. And send Gunner and Butch to my place to see if she's there." I demand and turn my attention back to the screen.

I'm trying to keep calm. It could be she's just tired and back home. But why not tell Tank that? Why not have Tank take here there? Why not get word to me?

A few seconds later Tank returns with Army and Rebel behind him.

"You take my woman somewhere?" I ask, rounding the large mahogany church table, approaching them with rage burning in my eyes. I see the fear in their eyes as I approach them. They've never seen me angry, and they've never seen the inside of the Church meeting room. They're probably shitting in their fucking pants.

"Yeah, to your place." Rebel looks nervous, as he should be. He fucking took my woman home without thinking to ask questions.

"Why?" I growl as I stand over him, inches from his face.

"She... she said she was tired and asked for a ride. She used my phone, I thought she was calling you." He responds with fear in his eyes. I dig out my phone from my pocket and see that I have no missed texts or calls.

"I have nothing." I say looking at him. "Give me your fucking phone. Do you know who she called?" I growl angrily as I watch him reach for his phone.

"No, she walked away from us and was really quiet." He unlocks the phone and hands it to me. I search the recent calls and texts but there is nothing new for hours. I check the trash bin of his phone and it is completely empty. She deleted the history. Fuck.

"Spike, can you pull up the last call?" I toss him the phone, and he catches it setting it beside him on the table.

"I don't need this. Bruce still has me monitoring prospects after the bullshit with Bullseye." He says typing on his computer. Bullseye had been a prospect a few years back that we found out was feeding information to a rival club. Now he's dead.

"I should have everything right here." Spike says as the rest of us watch the tv at Spike opening several files on his computer. He clicks on a file that reads Rebel's phone and pulls up the call history. The first number was an outgoing number that lasted less than a minute.

Spike presses play on the call and a man's voice vibrates through the speakers and the rage takes over once again.

"Hello"

"It's me"

"Well, hello, Kitten. You sure have been a naughty girl. Where are you?"

"I can't tell you."

"Kitten. Do not make this worse for yourself. Now where the fuck are you and when are you coming home?"

"Tonight."

"That's a good girl. And wear my favorite."

"Yes, sir" then silence.

I pound my fist against the table in anger. What the fuck is she doing? Is she going back to this motherfucker? Fuck, I know what we've shared has meant something to her. The way she looks at me. The things she says to me. Please fuck don't let her being leaving me. No, there's no way. She can't be going back to him.

"That sick sadistic fuck" Lawman says running his hands through his hair. "Why the fuck would she run back to him?" he points at the screen shouting.

Then, the memory comes crashing in of what she said earlier.

"She's not. She's trying to fix this herself." I say turning to Lawman, and shout, "We ride now!"