She steps towards me out of the water, not taking her eyes off mine. I feel her fingers wrap around my cock and the sensation makes me take a sharp breath in.

"Little One" I whisper, going weak at her touch. I place my forearm against the shower wall to help support myself as she falls to her knees in front of me. Oh fuck.

She wraps her hand around my shaft and begins to tease me, slowly stroking my shaft at she stares up into my eyes. I grin at her as she bites her lip and then I watch as she sticks out her tongue and licks the precum on the tip of my head causing me to moan.

"Fuck" I moan, as she slowly slides her lips over my cock. Placing my hand gently on Lily's face, I trace her jawline with my thumb as I stare into her eyes as my cock slides in and out of her mouth. Fuck, even sucking me off feels fucking fantastic with her.

She works my long cock with her hand as she takes me deeper and deeper inside of her mouth until I'm hitting the back of her throat.

"Fuck Lily, that feels so good." I moan as she continues to fuck my cock with her mouth. We're both moaning with each thrust and the feeling of the vibration of her moans on my cock feels fucking amazing. I've never had a woman make me feel so fucking good. She is a fucking goddess.

"Lily, you're going to make me come, baby." I moan, grabbing her hair in my fist. I'm careful not to push her down on me, I want her to be in total control and fuck she's doing an amazing job of it. I feel her hand on my balls as she holds them firmly in her hand, squeezing them as she sucks me harder pressing her tongue against the soft spot under my head.

"Oh, fuck" I moan loudly as she devours my cock sucking and thrusting me harder.

I explode into her mouth and have to brace myself against the wall as I watch her swallow and gently sucking on my head making sure she has milked me for everything I have. When she's satisfied, she swallows again and stands in front of me grinning. I can't help but grin back. That's the best fucking blow job I've ever had in my fucking life.

       ~~~

Lily

I look up at Nitro feeling more in control than I have ever been with a man. I've given guys blowjobs, that have made me feel like a whore doing it. Steven's favorite to say to me was 'suck it my dirty whore'. It wasn't very sexy and definitely didn't leave me feeling sexy. It left me feeling dirty....and used. Like a whore.

With Nitro, he makes me feel like a goddess. Like, I'm the one in control. That I am the one that has the power to make him scream my name. He didn't say anything degrading to me, just so he could get his rocks off.

"That was fucking amazing, Little One." He leans down and kisses me gently on the lips. I grin unable to say anything. I'm so fucking happy that I could make him feel good.

He reaches over the shower wall to grab a washcloth and pours body wash onto it. He kneels down on his knees in front of me and proceeds to bathe me. I'm speechless, I've never had anyone bathe me before.

His fingers run over my entire body as he washes my skin causing it to explode into goosebumps. My nipples go hard and ache for his touch and he responds taking each one into his mouth and sucking on them, flicking them with his tongue.

I've never had anyone treat me the way he does. No one has ever bathed me or traced my skin with their fingers. No one has ever made me feel so beautiful. He treats me, as if I'm a fucking goddess.

"Turn" he demands gently, looking into my eyes, and I gladly do as I'm told. I face the water, picking up my hair with my hands and rest my hands on the top of my head exposing my back and ass completely to him. My skin ignites at the feeling of his fingers on my skin, as he traces the outline of my spine.