"Gyu, I don't think she's-"

"She's alive, Lisa. She has to be." Beomgyu said harshly as he looked at Lei again, this time his tears were falling like water falls down his cheeks.

"She's lost so much blood-"

"Lisa." He turned his head towards her with furrowed eyebrows.

Lisa stopped talking as she noticed Beomgyu's gaze.

"Ms. Lei!" Ji Ah suddenly called out making the two look at her.

"Her eyes are open!" Sara said excitedly as she pointed at Lei.

Beomgyu quickly turned to look at her and saw her gaze on his.

"Lei." He cried as he felt his tears fall even harder at the sense of relief. "Why would you scare me like that?"

He sobbed softly as she saw her blink slowly.

"Are we here?" She weakly spoke, her voice barely heard, but she was still there.

Beomgyu couldn't even respond, but all he could do was softly rub his nose against hers.

"I love you." He whispered softly as he placed a small kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He pulled away as he sniffled and ran a hand through his hair, wiping his tears.

"Come on, Lisa, help me." He said softly as he sat up.

Lisa quickly helped him with the little strength she had left and pushed Lei onto his back.

They all followed Beomgyu's lead as he led them through another forest.

But this time, they knew it was different.

The vibe wasn't the same, and the sun was making its way through the big trees.

There were no other sounds besides the insects and their steps, and the shadows that were once eerily surrounding them disappeared.

After a while, they spotted the road leading to the camp.

They all almost collectively sighed in relief at the sight of the road and not a gate.

They walked down the side of the road, in hopes of finding a traveler in their car.

They walked and walked, slowly losing hope at the long stretch that was still in front of them, but the camp was long behind them and that was enough to be happy about.

Beomgyu rose his gaze from the ground at a familiar sound.

"A car! It's a car!" Ji Ah said excitedly as she waved her hands in the air.

"We're right here!" Lisa called out loudly as her tears fell down her cheeks. "Please help us!"

The other two girls started calling out the same words as they waved their hands into the air.

Beomgyu stopped walking as he watched the car approach them.

"THAT'S MY DADDY'S CAR!" Ji Ah yelled out as she jumped in her spot. A big smile spread on her cheeks as she spotted something familiar.

Beomgyu felt another immense sense of relief as the car stopped in front of them.

"Daddy!"

"Ji Ah?" A man stepped out of the car with a confused gaze as he sees the bunch of bloodied up kids. "What happened?"

The man was interrupted by a big hug from his daughter as she cried heavily.

"I'm so glad you're here." She sobbed into his shoulder. "Please save Ms. Lei."