8

You can't fall for it, Lei. Do not let yourself fall for it....

She told herself as she followed the team to the center.

They had garnered five out of the eight items of the hunt. The kids' planning was great as they started from last to first.

It was easier and quicker for them to get the items, because they didn't have to wait much to answer the questions.

"We won, Ms. Sally!" Sara jumped as she saw Ms. Sally sitting on her beach chair with the medals on a table next to her.

"First team to get here!" Ms. Sally celebrated, as she suddenly blew her whistle, signalling for everyone to come back.

It didn't take long for everyone to get back to the center.

"We have a winning team. Cabins 407 and cabin 310!"

Some of the kids were salty but a lot of the others started clapping for them.

The kids cheered loudly as they went to get the medals on from Ms. Sally.

"Yes! My cabin won!" Beomgyu suddenly screamed jokingly as he reached for one of the medals on the table, making the kids quickly stop him.

"No, you didn't even work with us." Theo said with a shake of his head.

"And you gave us a hard question on purpose." Sara sassed as she took the medal from his hand.

"I was making the game fun."

Sara playfully narrowed her eyes at him as he did the same back to her.

"Okay." She said sternly as she passed the medal back to him, making him smile in amusement.

"Thank you Ms. Sara."

"I will share my candy with Gyu." Ali said happily as he ran towards him with open arms.

Beomgyu picked Ali up as he wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"Ms. Lei, you can have a lot of my candy too, I can share with both of you. Since you like each other."

"What?" Lei said as she shook her head again. "Why does that go in the same sentence?"

"Ms. Lei and counselor Gyu like each other?"

The kids whispered making the two of them look around in a hurry.

Ms. Sally chuckled as she looked at all the nosy kids, her gaze fell on Juri who was softly playing with her name tag.

Ms. Sally sighed before turning on her megaphone.

"Let's get in lane to get back to camp! Come on! Hurry up! Those popsicles in the dining cabin are going to melt!"

They were immediately distracted by the idea of something cold and sweet, and ran to their groups.

Beomgyu had a small smile as he walked over to stand next to his cabin, but the kids immediately started whispering among themselves at the fact that Lei and Beomgyu were next to each other.

Lei rolled her eyes as she continued walking.

"You think you're slick Ali? You don't have to walk if I carry you?" Beomgyu asked as he poked Ali's side.

"Maybe. Though I don't really know what slick means." He giggled as he laid his head against Beomgyu's shoulder.

Lei heard Ali and smiled softly.

Beomgyu looked around at the kids as he saw the kid from yesterday playing with something.

His eyes focused on his hands, and he raised his eyebrows as he saw the teddy bear won in the game, completely torn to pieces.