15

Beomgyu playfully bowed as the kids clapped while laughing as if it was a show, and he jumped off the chair he was standing on.

He gave Jun one last glance as he grabbed his water bottle and walked out of the lunchroom.

******

"I knew it! I knew it! I! Knew! It!" Lisa celebrated as she jumped around the room.

Lei filed her nails as she waited for her to be done jumping.

"When did it happen? How did it happen?" Lisa asked quickly as she got on Lei's bed with her legs crossed.

Lei looked up from her nails as she blinked.

"A day ago. I'm not telling you how." Lei quietly answered as she looked back at her nails.

"How are you not excited?! You're dating Choi Beomgyu. The hottest counselor in the entire camp! And the coolest!"

Lei chuckled in amusement as she shook her head.

"Oh Hawaii~" Someone sang out from outside of the cabin making Lisa smile excitedly.

"Your boyfriend is here." Lisa smirked as she stood up and opened the cabin door.

Lei's eyes met Beomgyu's through the window and she glared at him, which he playfully returned.

She stood up with a sigh as she stood next to Lisa at the door.

"Come into my arms dear Juliet! Our love needs no concealment any longer!"

The kids that walked past him giggled as they watched him say those words confidently.

Lei watched him in amusement as he opened his arms wide.

"You're annoying."

"Oh, those are the words of my dear Juliet." He shook his head proudly as he watched her come down the steps with a scowl.

He tightly wrapped his arms around her waist as she tried not to smile.

"There's kids everywhere Beomgyu."

"I'm only giving you a hug. Theo gives hugs to Sara all the time." He said as he pulled away from her with a big smile.

"He does?" Lisa smirked as she found someone new to tease. "Oh Sara~~" She skipped as she went to search for Sara.

"I knew the secret wouldn't last long."

"I had to take desperate measures." He shook his head dramatically making her smile slightly.

Beomgyu looked around to see if anyone was looking, before he placed his hands on her cheeks.

"I wanted to show you something today."

"What is it?" She asked almost shyly as he grinned at her.

"It wouldn't be as interesting if I told you."

"Is it another camp thing that you like that I probably won't?"

"I have a feeling you will, Ms. Hawaii." He whispered as he caressed her cheek.

He pulled away from her with a small smirk.

"Meet me out here at 12."

"At night?"

"No, in the morning." He said sarcastically making her roll her eyes. "Don't be late or you'll miss it."

Lei watched him walk away as she shook her head in amusement.

*****

Lei nervously looked around at the dark trail, only lit by one light as she furrowed her eyebrows.