20

"Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked as he followed Lei to the dining room.

"No. It was just so...weird. Everyone in the cabin heard it, so I wasn't imagining it. It was like the sound was pounding from everywhere, Beomgyu. Literally, everywhere." She almost whispered as she crossed her arms.

Beomgyu placed his arm around her waist, pulling her away from the dining room door.

"What the hell?" She complained as she let herself be dragged.

She furrowed her eyebrows as they made it to a spot between the cabins.

He let go of her waist, but she didn't even turn to look at him, staring at the wooden wall of her own cabin.

"Lei?"

Beomgyu wrapped his arms around her waist again and pulled her back against him.

"I really don't know how to explain it." She said quietly as she felt tears in her eyes, looking at the hoards of children get into their parents' cars.

He placed his head against hers as he closed his eyes with a sigh.

"It was like it was pounding in my body. Not just the walls. I could feel it on my skin, as if I was being pushed over and over again. It was... terrifying."

"Do you know when you're parents will be here?"

"On Friday." She nodded her head softly as she placed her hands on his.

"Three days from now?"

"They were on vacation in Europe. What about yours?"

"My parents got me a flight for Thursday, in the afternoon. Did you already start packing?" He asked quietly making her nod her head.

"Did you?" Lei questioned and he hummed in response."Did you make room in your bag for me?"

Beomgyu giggled as he looked at her. "I don't think you can fit in there."

"I'm very flexible."

"Are you really?" He raised his eyebrows teasingly making her glare at him.

"Sadly, you'll never get to see it." Lei sassed as she pulled away from him.

"I was joking." He laughed as he pulled her against him again. "I don't need to see it."

"But I'm sure you want to." She smirked making him look at her with wide eyes.

"So you can joke about it and I can't?!"

"Well, your joke was an innuendo, mine was an assumption." She tilted her head making him roll her eyes.

"If we ever got into an actual argument, I'm not sure who would win."

"Me."

"You really think so?"

"I know so."

"I can feel our first argument brewing." Beomgyu narrowed his eyes making her smile in amusement.

Lei finally turned towards him fully as she leaned against him.

"Good, you faced me. These things are better from the front instead of the back. Although from the back is good too."

"Beomgyu!"

"I was quoting a drama!"

"It's Okay Not To Be Okay?"

"Yeah." He smiled as she recognized it.

"That last part was not in the show. And, they were talking about trauma."