14

Lei yawned as she laid her head against the picnic table.

For some reason, all the girls decided to unite at their cabin last night to tell 'scary' stories and sneak food.

Beomgyu being an enabler helped them get sodas from the kitchen, and it was like all hell broke lose.

It was like having an entire middle school on steroids.

She couldn't sleep the entire night.

She heard someone sit across from her and she looked up, seeing Naya.

"Oh, you have remembered Lei the banished." Lei sassed as Naya let out a small laugh.

"I could never forget you, sis."

"I was sick for an entire 24 hours and did I see my younger sister there? No. But for sure she's going to be at the hangout in a heartbeat."

"I didn't know you were sick." Naya defended herself as she shook her head.

Lei sighed as she laid her head back on the table.

"Hello Pine tree sisters." Beomgyu teased as he sat down next to Lei.

"Pine tree? That's an overused one." Naya said as she shook her head with a smile.

"I should say pinecone then. Ms. Hawaii Pinecone and Ms. Naya Pinecone, those are some weird names."

Lei rolled her eyes as she turned her head to look at him.

He gave her a smirk as she glared at him.

"I'm blaming everything on you."

"What?"

"You gave them those sodas."

Beomgyu dramatically gasped as he placed a hand to his chest.

"How could you accuse me of such a thing Ms. Hawaii?"

"I told you not to because they would go full on Alvin and the Chipmunks on me and Juri, but no, you decided to say 'Hey kids, do you want some candy and soda?' as if it was drugs." She complained as she raised her head.

"Shh, babe, you're showing the kids how to drug deal. That's very wrong."

Lei's eyes widened at the nickname he had said unknowingly. He looked at her in confusion before he realized what he had said and looked at Naya, who raised her eyebrows.

"Babe? How many chapters did I skip?" Naya asked as she gestured to the two of them.

"I said it as a joke Naya. What do you mean chapters as if our relationship is a book?" Beomgyu spat out nervously, making his eyes widen again.

"Ha! I got you! You said relationship!"

"I-I meant friendship. Friendship is what I meant."

Lei smacked her forehead as she closed her eyes in frustration.

He really is bad at lying...

"So you're together now?" Naya smiled happily as she looked between them.

Lei looked at Beomgyu before nodding her head.

"Why would you want to hide it?"

"It's more fun that way." Beomgyu smirked as he raised his eyebrows.

"It won't be hidden for long. I can just... sense it." Lei said as she narrowed her eyes at him, making him give her a sheepish smile.

"I gotta go tell Hani!"

"Naya!"

"She won't tell!" Naya said as she stood up and walked away.

"See what you did?" Beomgyu shook his head in fake disappointment.