23

"My parents are going to be here on Friday at night." Lisa informed as she finished packing.

"Mine too." Sara said softly.

"Mine too." Ji Ah echoed.

Juri didn't respond to any of them as she stayed with her head covered.

Lei looked at her for a couple of seconds before looking at the girls.

"Would you guys mind giving this to Ms. Sally? I was supposed to give it to her but I haven't been able to." Lei asked as she passed a paper to Lisa, who quickly nodded her head. "Go all together, it's nighttime."

"Okay." Sara said as she pulled Lisa, along with Ji Ah.

Lei sat down on her bed as she crossed her legs with an awkward sigh.

"So, um, I heard your conversation with Beomgyu. I didn't mean to I was just awake, and I didn't want to interrupt."

Juri chuckled bitterly making Lei quickly look at her.

"Of course, you heard everything." Juri muttered.

Lei rolled her eyes and looked down at her hands.

"Anyways Bitter Critter, how about we call this a truce?"

"Seriously?" Juri said angrily as she removed the blanket from her head. "Cause I would just loooove to be friends with you Lei."

"I never said we should be friends, I said we should call this a truce. It's definitely two different meanings." Lei shrugged as she looked at her nails. "I don't know about you, but I care about Beomgyu's feelings. I believe he would be much happier with less animosity between us."

"He never could even tell there was animosity or- whatever."

Lei looked at her with raised eyebrows as she crossed her arms.

"I thought you cared about him more than I do."

"I don't want to even talk to you."

"You think I want to talk to you?  You tried to kill me and then on the way expected to steal my boyfriend."

"You stole my best friend."

"Oh hon, he's still your friend. I don't see him disowning you and telling you 'Hey girl I don't know you anymore.' He's still very much willing to be your best friend. And I'm not the one to stand in your way, you're already doing that yourself."

"How do you know I won't steal him from you?" Juri smirked as she crossed her arms, making Lei let out a small laugh.

"I have nothing to worry about. He likes me. It's something I can be confident with, Juri. He doesn't like you in that way." Lei shook her head as she ran a hand through her hair. "So, truce?"

"Fuck you."

"Well okay then, someone's got their panties all twisted up." Lei chuckled in amusement as she laid down on her bed.

******

"Hey kid! Kid! What are you doing?!"

Lei sat up on her bed as she squinted her eyes at the sun light.

She looked around the room to see the girls looking out of the windows with looks of horror.

Lei took the iniciative and stood up, opening the main door to look through the screen.

Her heart stopped as the first thing she spotted was the same sight she had seen the other night.

A dead bunny.