19

The fire burned bright as all the camp kids sat around it.

Now that Lei had spent so much time in the camp, she realized there were only 50 kids. When she arrived there for the first time she thought there were hundreds upon hundreds of them.

Lei took a sip of her hot chocolate and she fixed Ji Ah's hair as she laid across her lap.

"That was all in the arts room?" Theo asked quietly.

"Yes."

"You guys haven't heard about the arts room ghost?" Jun intercepted as he raised his eyebrows.

Everyone shook their heads except for Beomgyu and Juri who looked at each other in amusement.

"One night, me, Beomgyu, Juri, and a 12 year old kid named Jisoo, sneaked to the art room to play paint twister, and prank Ms. Sally-"

"That was you?!" Ms. Sally intercepted making everyone look at her.

"Ms. Sally it was a long time ago, I believe we can start letting those grudges go." Beomgyu sheepishly chuckled as he patted her shoulder.

Ms. Sally glared at them as she shook her head.

"Anyways, we went inside, and when we started setting up the game, all of the lights turned off. But when we looked outside the lights in the cabins were working, so it wasn't a power thing. Then, we tried to turn on the lights, but when we did, the water fountain turned on by itself."

Some of the kids let out gasps as they huddled together.

"Beomgyu was ready to poop in his pants." Juri said making everyone let out a laugh.

"Have you ever seen the ghost?"

"I did." Beomgyu said making everyone look at him in a hurry. "It was a man. He had a really long beard and his belly was huge, like this big." He demonstrated.

"Isn't that just Santa Claus?" Lei suddenly said making the kids giggle.

"Well, if that was Santa Claus, it was a dang scary version of him Ms. Pessimistic."

Lei smirked in amusement as he playfully glared at her.

"Alright, alright, enough of this. Let's all start getting ready for bed." Ms. Sally said making everyone whine. "Yeah, yeah. We have to, before Beomgyu and Jun keep scaring you all even more."

The kids tiredly started walking to their cabins as the counselors stayed behind.

"Now, I need a few of you to stay to help me clean up but the rest can help getting the kids to bed."

Ji Ah had fallen asleep on Lei's lap, making her awkwardly not know what to do.

"Here I'll help." Jun suddenly said making Lei look up at him with a glare.

"I'm fine." Lei said stubbornly as she carefully made Ji Ah sit up so she could carry her.

She walked past Jun with Ji Ah in her arms and started heading to the cabin.

"Do you need any help, Hawaii?"

"No, she's not heavy, it's fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Lei waved at him with one hand.

Beomgyu watched her as she walked away comfortably towards her cabin.

"I'll stay behind and help." He volunteered as he smiled at Ms. Sally.

******

Lei brushed her hair quietly as the girls were already in their beds.

She smiled softly as she watched Sara jump into bed with Lisa.