11

"Run! Run! Run! Hide behind the tree!" Beomgyu yelled out as he shot his water gun at the some of the kids.

The kids laughed as the ones who knew how to swim were inside the lake, and the ones who didn't were having water wars with each other.

Lei helped the older ladies fill up more water balloons as she watched everyone, with a small scowl at the heat.

"Juri! Hurry the hell up!"

"OOOO BEOMGYU CURSED." One of the kids yelled as they pointed at Beomgyu who placed a hand on his mouth.

Juri laughed as she ran to the water balloon bucket.

"Let's go against him! For swearing at me!" Juri yelled as she started throwing water balloons at Beomgyu, who dropped his water gun when he realized there was no water left in it.

All the kids started shooting water at Beomgyu, and throwing water balloons with all their might.

Beomgyu let out laughs as he ran towards the lake, jumping into the water.

"What was the point?!" Juri shook her head as Beomgyu waved at her.

A soaked Juri walked over to Lei as the kids continued throwing water at each other.

She plopped down next to Lei as she let out a sigh.

"Why don't you want to play?"

"I don't like running." Lei nonchalantly said as she focused on tying a balloon.

"You could get in the lake."

"I can't swim."

Juri awkwardly looked out as she had nothing else to suggest for her to do.

"It's weird they're not sending us to dinner. It's getting late."

"I guess Sally is going to let them stay out until it starts getting dark." One of the ladies said as she shrugged. "I think dinner is a little delayed."

" I guess so." Juri said as she nodded her head.

"Something's wrong with Luca!" A kid yelled out as he pointed to the lake.

Everyone looked that way as they saw a struggling little hand in the water.

"Luca!" Beomgyu yelled out as he swam as quickly as he could to the little boy.

All the kids had stopped what they were doing, and there was silence as they watched Beomgyu reach for him.

Lei stood up as her heart raised in fear.

He quickly lifted him out of the water and swam back to the shore.

All the counselors and the kids ran to the spot Beomgyu had placed him on the sand with worried glances.

"Luca, hey." Beomgyu whispered hurriedly as he tapped his cheek. "Hey, kid."

The little boy's eyes were closed, making everyone whisper among each other.

Some of the kids were crying as they waited for a response from him.

"Someone get Ms. Sally!"

Juri ran forward as she checked his pulse, feeling his heart beating.

"He's just unconscious. Probably the scare." Juri informed with a sigh of relief as she looked at Beomgyu, who took in a deep breath after blinking away his tears.

"That scared the shit out of me." He said under his breath as he looked at Luca.

He's evil-ish, but he's still a kid.