Chapter 2 : S-system

Start from the beginning

"O-one hundred thousand?"

"Are you serious? I can buy a PS5 with this."

"Great!"

While the class was still excited about their points, I immediately opened the OAA application that was mentioned earlier. Sure enough, the names of all the students along with their pictures and evaluation grades were printed on it. Of course, I check my own first.

Kurose Yukiharu

Academic: B

Physical: A

Adaptability: B-

Social Contribution: C+

Overall: B+

Adaptability? Social contribution? Oh, there's an explanation. Here it is written that adaptability, assesses a person's ability to adapt, their communication skills, social circle, and behavior. While social contribution is related to behavior in class, attendance, and participation in extracurricular activities. It all makes sense now. The predicate I got, in my opinion, is quite deserving. Furthermore, out of curiosity, I tried to see my sister and Teiichi's score.

Kurose Yukie

Academic: B+

Physical: C+

Adaptability: A

Social Contribution: B

Overall: B

Higashi Teiichi

Academic: A+

Physical: B

Adaptability: B+

Social Contribution: A

Overall: A-

Of course, Teiichi would get an A. As expected of an honor student. But when I saw my sister's score, my heart was a little bit disturbed. Why did she get a B in social contributions? Maybe I don't deserve to say this, but her behavior is not very good. She likes playing with her cell phone during class, is indifferent to teachers, and...ah, I just remembered. During middle school, she joined the student council and art club, while I was a member of the go-home club. Understandable but I'm a little miffed.

I kept looking through the students' predicates out of curiosity. For the first year, the person with the highest evaluation is in class B, her name is Shiraishi Saki. I'm curious about someone like her. She's quite pretty. A bit prettier than my sister. I'd like to imagine that she was the ideal type of beautiful girl as usually depicted in manga. I hope I can get a chance to know her.

In addition, the application also helps me to know the name of each student in my class. The girl with the hairpin is called Satonaka Ayase while the cheerful black and blue hair is Miwa Mitsuki. Both of them have a B+ predicate with Satonaka more excels in academics while Miwa is better in sports. For the boys, the holder of the highest rank in class was none other than the person sitting next to me, Minami Shinji with an overall B+, just like me but looking into detail, he scored slightly higher than me in all areas except academics. His physical score is A+, making him one of the most athletic students not just in the class but in the whole school.

Minami Shinji

Academic: C+

Physical: A+