Epilogue (2/2)

Five years . . .

Five years have passed, but until now, my feelings for her have not changed—that will never change.

I was drowning in her so much, I didn't even want to come up. I am sure of myself that she is the only one, the only one I will ever love.

Now she is slowly reaching her dreams. I am happy that in every dream she reaches, I am there for her.

Sasamahan ko siyang abutin lahat ng 'yon, kasabay no'n ang pagbuo namin sa mga pangarap namin para sa isa't isa.

After completing her Bachelor of Arts in Film course, she is now a full-fledged film director. In fact, we are here today in the shooting area where she's directing a film entitled, "The Man in the Pink Umbrella".

'Uy, baka matunaw niyan si Ate Athena, ha? Grabe ka makatitig, Kuya!" sita sa akin ni Eleaquinn dahil tulalang-tulala ako habang pinagmamasdan ko ang tangi ko.

Who wouldn't be mesmerized by her? Even a simple act of her makes me thrilled.

"Watching her is one of my favorite things to do, Quinn. In this way, I can calm myself," tugon ko sa kaniya na hindi ko pa rin nilulubayan ng tingin si Athena.

"Cut!" Athena shouted after one of the actors in the film made a mistake. "Felix, before you come here to the set, make sure you have read your script, aside from what you read, you must also understand the content of it, so that while you are on set, you are not confused about what to do, is it clear?" Athena preached with a calm tone of voice.

I shook my head when that Felix just smiled at her.

"Action!" Athena ordered, so the characters started acting again. "Cut! Felix, I can't feel your emotions. You should be angry, not smiling, this is not a comedy!"

". . . Alright, rest for 10 minutes before we continue," I walked closer to her as she said that, I handed her a bottle of water which she immediately took.

"Why are you frowning? Is there a problem?" she asked me after she finished drinking.

She even noticed that? "I feel that Felix made a mistake on purpose to get your attention," I admitted to her as I wiped her sweat.

She stared at me because of what I said, and she laughed softly. "Are you jealous?"

I quickly shook my head because of what she said. "Me? Hindi kaya! Why would I be jealous of him? Ang mga pogi, hindi nagseselos! Saka, akin ka naman, e!" katwiran ko pa. I don't look defensive, do I?

Well, it's true. I'm jealous of people who get to see her every day, but what can I do? She's just doing her job and her dream.

Nagseselos lang ako kasi buti pa sila madalas nilang nakikita at nakakasama si Athena. Samantalang ako? Madalas kasi akong wala dahil tutok din ako sa trabaho ko as a Mayor.

I can't neglect my responsibility here in Gallego, kaya madalas ay tuwing gabi ko lang nakakasama sa bahay si Athena.

Yes, umalis na ako sa penthouse ko after kong maipagawa ang bahay namin ni Athena, magkasama na kami ngayon sa isang bahay.

We are also engaged and planning the wedding. But since we both have a hectic schedule, and she has to focus on the film she is working on, we will postpone the wedding for a few months.

"Sabi nila nakakapangit daw ang pagseselos?" Athena joked at me with a meaningful look.

"False information! Bakit ang pogi ko pa rin at patay na patay ka pa rin sa akin?"  I quickly disagreed with her.