I love you

Katie's pov

After they had finished telling me everything about my eyes I started crying. I didn't cry because I felt bad for killing my dad, that was one of the things I actually remember from the night. I only felt hurt that I'd have to carry that around with me in my eyes. Every time another werewolf would see me they'd think to themselves 'stay away from that one she's killed people.' At the same time I didn't care. I had a lot of emotions.

"Want me to take you home?" Isaacs whispered into my ear.

"I want you to take me back to your home." I said as he smiles and pulled me into a loving hug. I buried my head into his neck and wrapped my arms around his torso.

___

When we got back to Isaacs he walked me down to his basement. He made the bed all warm and nice and we got in it together. We both just laid there on our backs staring at the ceiling.

"We have his body. If you wanna do a funeral we have the body. If you don't wanna do that I'll take him out to the woods and bury him there so no one needs to know." He whispered. I thought about it for a moment. My dad wasn't a good man but he still deserved a funeral that everyone else could go to.

"I wanna do a funeral." I say quietly turning to look at him. "He wasn't good to me but he was still my dad. Back where we used to live a lot of people admired him. I'm not doing this funeral for him, I'm doing it for them."

Isaac just flips on his side and pulls me into him, my back pressing against his chest. "If that's what you want, then that's what we'll do." He says matching my tone.

"Isaac.. It might be too early to say this but after everything we've already been through much together I think now it a perfect time to say it. Isaac Lahey, I love you." I said worried he might not say it back. "You don't have to say it back or anything I don't want you to feel pressured but I just wanted you to know-"

"I love you too." He cuts me off. I turn around to face him and kiss him. I smile into the kiss and move my hands into his hair. Our lips start to move in sync and our tongues clash. I didn't want to stop. I pulled away and rolled back into the position we were just in.

"We don't have to go to school tomorrow if it's too much for you. We can just stay here." He offers. I feel his warm breath against my neck as he speaks.

"It's okay, I think I can handle it." I say lying. I really don't wanna go in but we've already missed a day this week.

Isaac places soft, soothing kisses on my neck. "If you change your mind let me know." He says returning back to kissing my neck sucking lightly trying not to leave any marks. I lean into him giving my consent to carry on. A soft moan leaves my lips. I quickly bring my hand up to cover my mouth but Isaacs stops me by taking his hand in mine, wrapping his arm over my body. "It's okay, you don't need to be embarrassed about it." He said between kisses. I smile and let him carry on. We fall asleep like that.

Ellie's pov:
(Cos why not)

"You don't have to walk me back to my car you know." I said to laim who for some reason insisted he walk to my car with me.

"I know. But I want to." He says smiling. When we get to the car I thank him and open the door to the drivers side. I was surprised when Liam got in as-well.

"What do you think your doing?" I ask looking at him smiling at his stupidity. He looks at me and smiles.

"Coming home with you. I'm not letting you out of my sight." He said pulling his seatbelt across his body. "Your my best friend, Ellie, and I'm not letting anything happen to you. Plus we start school tomorrow and I don't have a car so it's just easier to be at yours and get a lift with you!"

I don't object. I was a little sad he only thought of me as his best friend though. I pulled my seatbelt over me. "What's wrong?" Liam asks me.

"Nothing it's fine." I reply lying.

All of a sudden Liam reaches out and grabs my chin and turns my head so I'm facing him. "What's up?" He asked again gently running his hand through my hair.

"Is that or all I am to you? Your best friend? We've been really flirty recently and I guess I just hoped you saw me as something more because... I love you Liam. And not just as your friend." Liam smiles and does something I was not expecting. He leans in and starts kissing me slowly. Are lips move in sync with each others and we desperately try and remove are seatbelts to be closer to each other.

When we finally get them unplugged we move into the backseats. I straddle him and start kissing him intensely. He pulled away for a quick moment. "Did I mention that I love you too?" He asks kissing me again.

I start to undress him and take of his shirt. He takes off mine. I pull away. "Do you have a condom?"

"Yeah I do actually." He says with a smirk reaching into his trousers.

Stiles pov:
(Hehe)

Me and Malia just lay in my bed silently. Her as big spoon and me and the little spoon. Don't judge me okay! I'm only human!

"Malia?" I say causing Malia to sigh.

"If your about to tell me you want to switch potions again I will tear you in two." She says threateningly.

"I love you." I say knowing she won't be mad at that.

"I love you too stiles." She says lovingly and she kisses my ear. "Now go to fucking sleep."

Scott's pov:
(Hehe)

Me and Kira were laid on my bed kissing. Well Kira was laid down. I was on top of her kissing her with hunger but also with love.

I pull back for a moment. I just smile as I look down at her. "I love you, you know that right?" I say causing her to smile.

"I love you too Scott McCall." She says through her smile. I got back down kissing her neck. Her hands were now in my hair and her legs were wrapped around my waist. I pull a condom out of my jacket pocket and wave it in her face waiting for consent while I was still kissing her neck.

"Yes." She moan and I undo my trousers.

___________________________________

Sorry this chapter was boring but I didn't know what to write

Word count - 1186