Ellie

Isaacs pov

"As lovely and strange this reunion is going we don't have time for it!" I say shocked. I've imagined seeing Ellie again for years but this wasn't the time.

"Where are we gonna go? We can't exactly do anything here can we?" Liam says stating the obvious.

"My house." Katie manages to say breathlessly into my ear. Everyone looks over to us.

"Okay. Ellie you grab Peter, Scott you get Lydia and Kira. Take Lydia to the hospital and you know where Katie's house is. I'll call Malia and stiles." I say panicking. "I don't have car so we'll have to walk to Katie's.

"I have a car. Liam can drive as I've got Peter." Ellie says chucking her keys to Liam and throwing Peter over her shoulders. Scott runs off to find Kira and Lydia and Liam leads us to Ellie's car. God she's nothing like how I remembered. She's also not human and her eyes are blue. I wonder who it was she killed. I have so many questions to ask her but I can't now.

"Isaac." Katie whispers as we got into the back seat.

"What's up love?" I ask. Her head was in my lap and she was laid along the seats.

"Everything's gone dark." She says panicking and gasping for oxygen.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay." I say pulling her up so she's sat on my lap now. Her head fell against my shoulder and her eyes were closed. She passed out.

"Hey Liam, step on it!" I say panicking even more.

"Yous are gonna wanna hold on!" Liam shouts as he floors the accelerator.

____

When we got to Katie's house I laid her down on her bed and Ellie tied up Peter to a wooden hair she found in another room. She even injected him with some wolfsbane she had in the car and used strong chains to bind him to the chair. I sat down next to Katie's bed holding her hand. "Liam would you go stay with Peter?" She asks. Liam nods his head and leaves the room.

"Ask away." Ellie said finally breaking the silence.

"I have so many things to ask. But I'll start with how are you?"

Ellie looks at me, tears starting to well up in her eyes. "Not good Isaac." I pull her into a hug and hold her so tight. I forgot what it was like to hug her. God I missed her so much.

"Talk to me Ellie."

She pulls away wiping away her tears. "I killed mum." She say's finally. "It was my first night as a werewolf but it was also a full moon. Mum had made my favourite for tea, she cooked bacon and eggs. I couldn't control my anger though. My alpha abandoned me so I had no one to learn from. The last thing she said to me broke my heart. She said 'sweetie, I know this isn't you, I love you okay. Don't beat yourself up about this' I'll never forget the look on her face as she took her last breath. That's when Liam found me. He taught me everything he knew. He said it learnt it all from a true alpha." When Ellie has finished talking I let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding in.  "Do you hate me?"

"I've only just got you back, there's nothing you could say right now that will make me push you away again." I say softly.

"How's dad?" She asks innocently. Her and dad were always close. I didn't wanna ruin that for her but I also didn't wanna lie.

"The abusive son of a bitch was murdered by a kanima." I tell her the truth avoiding eye contact.

"Abusive? He abused you?"

"Ellie I'm so sorry, I know you were close with him."

"Don't apologise Isaac. I'm just glad your okay."

We smile at each other when Katies hand starts to move. Just then malia and stiles walked in. "Is she okay?" Malia said sitting on a chair on the opposite side of the bed. "And who the hell is this bitch?" She asks without thinking looking Ellie up and down.

"Im the bitch who saved your friends lives."

"Ellie this is a Malia. Malia.. this is my sister."

Stiles' eyes just widened as he looked at Ellie who was pulling the fakest smile ever known to man.

"Isaac?" Katie said looking at me finally.

"I'm right here darling I'm not going anywhere okay?" I said taking her hand in mine.

"Isaac I.. I can't feel my body." She says looking  around the room to see who else is there. Just then Derek bursts through the door with Scott. I assume Kira stayed at the hospital with Lydia.

"Katie can you hear me?" Derek says sitting next to Malia. Katie just nods her head.

"What's happening you to right now is normal after what you went through. I can help you but you have to trust me okay?"

Katie just nods again. "Isaac, malia. Hold down her shoulders. "Scott and... random.. new girl, hold down her legs." We all do as Derek tells us too. With that he breaks Katie's arm. The pain causes her to get angry and try get away. Derek pops the bone back and it heals. Katie escapes from everyones grip on her and sits up screaming. Without even thinking. I jump on the bed with her, her between my legs and I just pull her into me in attempt to calm her down. After two minutes or so  she calms down.

"You okay?" Ellie asks smiling at her.

"You, you saved me. Thank you." She says smiling back at Ellie. "Who are you?"

"Ellie. Ellie Lahey." Everyone who didn't know like Scott and Derek just look at each-other surprised.

"Isaac talks about you a lot. It's nice to finally meet you!" Katie says holding her hand out for Ellie to shake. I move away from Katie taking my seat next to her bed again.

Ellie grabs Katie's hand and shakes it with a smile on her face. "You too."

Liam came running through to the room we were in again.

"Liam?" Stiles, Malia and Derek all say in unison.

"Guys our visitor is waking up."

______________________________________

I have no idea where I'm going with this by the way so this chapter was probably shit.

Word count - 1071

Ellie's face claim