As long as he keeps that person steady and successfully rescues Cheng Zihang, everything will be fine.

    "Feifei." Yu Yaxin held her hand nervously.

    "Sister, it's okay." Xu Luofei reassured.

    The two walked side by side along the narrow path, surrounded by weeds.

    After finally finding the wooden house the man mentioned, Yu Yaxin put down the password box in her hand.

    She was about to call the other party when a figure suddenly appeared beside her.

    "Sister..." Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's hand tightly.

    Yu Yaxin looked there.

    He was dressed in black and had a hat on his head. He looked at Yu Yaxin with a gloomy gaze, like a snake ready to go.

    "I brought you the money, you release Cheng Zihang." Yu Yaxin said trying to maintain her composure.

    "Oh? Ho ho ho..." The man walked over here.

    Xu Luofei hurriedly pulled Yu Yaxin back, until she was seven or eight meters away from the lockbox.

    With a disobedient smile on the gloomy and pale face of the man, he walked to the lockbox, lifted it up and weighed it, "The weight seems to be about the same..."

    "Where's Cheng Zihang?" Seeing his appearance, Yu Yaxin couldn't help but feeling anxious.

    "He's in the house, can you go in and untie him?" The man kept smiling.

    Hearing his words, Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei looked at each other.

    "We won't go in, you take him out." Yu Yaxin didn't believe his words at all.

    "But I'm afraid I'll untie him, and the three of you will deal with me together, so go ahead, ho ho..."

    He laughed a few times, and the three of them began to stalemate.

    The man thought for a while, and then suddenly said, "Since you don't trust me, as long as you tell me the password, I'll leave after I order the money, how about it?"

    Anyway, the money can't be kept, Yu Yaxin saw it After one glance at Xu Luofei, he told him the password.

    The man really did as he said, opened the lockbox, put it on the ground and started checking the money.

    He seemed to know that the two of them would not cheat, so he just took a few banknotes to look at, counted the number of banknotes, made a casual appearance, and closed the lockbox with satisfaction.

    "Okay, then I'll go first..." With a smile, he lifted the lockbox and walked to the side.

    It wasn't until his back disappeared that Yu Yaxin breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Is it really that easy?" She whispered to Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei shook his head.

    The two walked towards the wooden house, and agreed to go in one after the other, so that if something went wrong, the other person could take care of them.

    Xu Luofei originally wanted to go ahead by himself, but was stopped by Yu Yaxin.

    "Feifei, I was the one who got you involved, and now I can't let you take the risk." Yu Yaxin firmly pressed Xu Luofei's shoulder.

    "Okay." Xu Luofei nodded.

    Yu Yaxin stretched out her gloved hand, opened the wooden door in front of her, and looked inside.