"Hmm..." The person who was punching and kicking the supermarket bodyguard on the ground froze, and then felt a strong thrust behind him, pushing him down the steps.

    He rolled twice on the steps and onto the sidewalk.

    "It's okay." Cheng Zihang helped the supermarket bodyguard up.

    "It's okay, be careful, he's very powerful!" The supermarket bodyguard stood up with difficulty and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

    Cheng Zihang asked him to hold on to the railing next to him, then stepped down the steps in two steps, and hit the bodyguard with the iron rod again.

    Just as he was about to strike the second rod, he nimbly grabbed the other end of the iron rod with both hands.

    Seeing him still unconscious, Cheng Zihang kicked him directly.

    After several kicks, the bodyguard finally couldn't bear the pain and let go of the iron rod.

    Cheng Zihang took advantage of the momentum, clasped one of the bodyguard's hands behind his back, and put his knee on his waist, making him lose the ability to resist.

    Other employees in the supermarket also rushed out and were very surprised to see this situation.

    The supermarket bodyguard explained the situation to them, and they immediately divided into two waves to help.

    One wave controlled the bodyguards surrounded by the four of Xu Luofei and the others, while the other wave went to help Cheng Zihang.

    Fatty's two bodyguards had just been restrained, and he himself came to the door panting.

    Seeing his two bodyguards being beaten on the ground, the fat man yelled, "You rascals, what are you doing?!"

    Immediately, all the eyes of the audience were drawn to him.

    Hearing the boss's arrival, the two bodyguards wanted to sneak up on them while they were not paying attention, but they were pushed to the ground by everyone, and their faces changed.

    "Do you still dare to engage in a sneak attack?" The supermarket employee slapped the two of them on the head regardless of the situation.

    "Is there any law left?!" Fatty was very angry, feeling that these people were challenging his authority, "Release them!"

    "These two bodyguards... are sent by him..." Xu Luofei Aggrieved and shed two tears, immediately attracted the pity of the people around.

    "They wanted to arrest us just now, and even snatched our mobile phones..."

    Seeing such a cute girl being frightened like this, the people around were angry.

    Cheng Zihang pursed his lips under the mask, he glanced at Xu Luofei who was crying, and then at Yu Yaxin.

    Although he knew that Xu Luofei was pretending to be pitiful to arouse others' sympathy, but this time, standing on a different standpoint, he finally realized that feeling.

    In the past, he always felt that Xu Luofei was very green, and he was always taking advantage of other people's sympathy for her.

    Now, he is also willing to be used by her.

    Clenching his fist, Cheng Zihang quickly walked towards the fat man.

    This fat man who claimed to be the chairman of Huiyuan Group to Yaxin and the others has not changed his status as a superior.