This time it was Xu Luofei who drove the car and went with her to the other party's side.

    But when she saw the agreement to terminate the contract, Yu Yaxin couldn't help being startled.

    The other party did not mention liquidated damages, and this agreement seemed to be treated as if the contract had expired by the other party.

    "The liquidated damages?" Yu Yaxin couldn't help asking.

    Xu Luofei, who was beside him, also glanced at the termination agreement curiously, with a trace of satisfaction in his eyes.

    Li Yun had already received a call from Yu Yaxin, and when she heard that she was going to terminate the cooperation, she wondered in her heart whether there was something wrong with her relationship with Cheng Shao.

    After getting the manager's reply in the evening, she felt that it was not the case. It was more like Miss Yu was having a fight between the two of them.

    You see, although Cheng Shao agreed to the termination of the cooperation, he also thoughtfully stated that the other party would not be required to pay liquidated damages. This feeling of tolerance and pampering came out immediately.

    "Well, since this cooperation has not been started for a long time, the impact on the company is not very great. Considering this problem, I decided not to pay liquidated damages for you."

    Li Yun did not specifically point out that Cheng less meaning.

    On the one hand, she didn't know what happened between the two of them. On the other hand, it was Cheng Shao who proposed it himself. There was no need to explain it to Ms. Yu, it was he who proposed it.

    Although, Li Yun felt that as long as Miss Yu saw the termination agreement, she would definitely know what he meant.

    Yu Yaxin lowered her eyes, not knowing what she was thinking.

    Seeing this, Xu Luofei sat closer to her.

    "Sister, since people don't pursue it, it doesn't matter if we accept the kindness~"

    Because this was originally a cooperation sent by the big pig's trotters, the heroine thinks that paying liquidated damages is her own three views, but since the big pig Pig's trotters suddenly felt a considerate approach, so it was normal to accept it.

    Yu Yaxin understood what Xu Luofei meant.

    After hesitating for a moment, she nodded.

    The cooperation with the shop came to an end, no liquidated damages were paid, and the flower shop also made a small profit.

    After finishing the contract work, Yu Yaxin started to prepare for the preliminary round again.

    Although the process of the flower arrangement competition is not particularly complicated, there are preliminary rounds, semi-finals, finals, and finals.

    The third day after the preliminaries is the preliminary round, three days later is the rematch, and then five days is the final, and the final final has eight days of preparation time.

    The top 50 players will be selected from the preliminaries in the preliminary round, the top 20 players will be selected in the rematch, the top 10 players will be selected in the final, and the top 3 players will be selected in the final.

    Yu Yaxin checked on the Internet, and there were a lot of contestants who signed up this time, and 10% more people passed the preliminaries than in previous years. After screening out more than 200 people, there were still more than 100 people.