Cheng Zihang's heart was sour, and he couldn't care about his mother's ignorance, "You and Dad have been loving each other for so many years, how did Dad do

    it?" Snow looked disgusted.

    But looking at his son's look of distress for love, Bai Xue finally couldn't bear it, and told him a way to put him to death and live later.

    Although Cheng Zihang didn't quite understand why his mother said that he was going to die and survive, but he still agreed seriously.

    The next day, his mother found a professional in a temporary position for him, and asked him to hand over the affairs of the subsidiary to the other party.

    Then, she asked carefully about Yu Yaxin's preferences and habits.

    It's just that Cheng Zihang was able to answer a few questions when asked.

    It was only at this time that Bai Xue realized that her son was so stupid.

    "I don't even know what her favorite food is..." Bai Xue looked at him in disbelief.

    Hopeless.

    Bai Xue didn't even know how she gave birth to such a stupid son, but when she thought about his father's previous situation, she suddenly understood that it was probably her nature.

    "Then how did you catch up with those girlfriends you made before?" Bai Xue was very curious.

    Cheng Zihang was a little depressed, "Why did you ask about the previous one? I only like Xinxin now."

    Hearing his words, Bai Xue finally discovered his only advantage - sincerity towards this relationship.

    After asking Cheng Zihang about the daily relationship between the two of them, Bai Xue's disgusted eyes almost overflowed.

    After dating for several months, I took them to dinner, movies, and fireworks in the same way... Is this something a normal adult man would do?

    "You haven't had any contact with adults yet?" Although the question was not appropriate, Bai Xue wanted to know how stupid his son was.

    Adult exposure? Cheng Zihang didn't react immediately.

    After finally catching up with that nerve, the shame of being paid attention to by my mother jumped out.

    "Didn't you teach me to respect girls..."

    Bai Xue: "..." How could she give birth to such a silly son?

    So the current situation is that her silly son had a platonic relationship with the other party, and was kicked out?

    All in all, Bai Xue was shocked by her son.

    After getting rid of Cheng Zihang's background, she finally figured out the best way for him to get his girlfriend back.

    Then, she confiscated all of Cheng Zihang's bank cards, cash and valuables, gave him 3,000 yuan, arranged a very easy job for him, and kicked him out of the house.

    And let him experience the life of ordinary people, so as to eliminate the generation gap between him and his girlfriend.

    Only eight days before the preliminaries of the flower arrangement competition, a tall and handsome guy suddenly came to a certain supermarket not far from Yu Yaxin's flower shop.

    This young man was wearing a white mask and an employee uniform issued by the supermarket. He was called around by the supervisor of the supermarket. He was still carrying goods in the morning, and in the afternoon he stood in the cold dish area to sell cold dishes to the passing uncles and aunts.