Li Xianlin was stunned.

    "By the way, since you are fine, please help me to call HR Luo Yu."

    Luo Yu is the manager of the HR department.

    "...Huh?" Li Xianlin looked at him suspiciously. Isn't this a matter of sending a WeChat message or a phone call?

    Cheng Zihang finally suppressed the anger in his heart, and looked at her calmly, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

    "...Okay." Embarrassment flashed across Li Xianlin's face.

    She hesitated to speak and glanced at Cheng Zihang, but it was a pity that Cheng Zihang just lowered his head and didn't receive her gaze at all.

    Li Xianlin turned around, her face turned cold, and she glanced sideways, the anger in her heart was about to leak out.

    When had she ever been wronged like this by Cheng Zihang?

    Obviously in the past, even if she made any mistakes at work, the other party would only helplessly tell her, but today they got angry with her out of nowhere.

    Li Xianlin went out with a whole body of displeasure.

    She wouldn't be so stupid that she went downstairs to call for someone, and went back to the office to call Luo Yu.

    After Luo Yu received the call, he was also very confused.

    He hurried up from downstairs, rushed to Cheng Zihang's office, and then encountered the biggest problem in his career.

    Xu Luofei's work in the flower shop is as easy as ever.

    Every day in my spare time, I spend all my free time around Yaxin, acting cute and coquettish, and then discuss with Yu Yaxin how to manage the Weibo account.

    Yu Yaxin's Weibo account now has almost one million fans, and most of them are live fans.

    Xu Luofei wanted to warm up for Yu Yaxin's flower arrangement competition, so she was finally willing to release a picture of Yu Yaxin's daily life on Weibo.

    This photo was secretly taken by Xu Luofei and Yu Yaxin when she was watering the potted plants outside the shop.

    Xu Luofei's photography skills are excellent. This photo not only fully shows Yu Yaxin's advantages, including figure, appearance, and temperament, but also the whole background is blurred, making it very warm and romantic.

    After seeing this photo, all the fans below screamed with excitement.

    "Sister, many people on your Weibo have confessed their love to you, and they still want to steal my sister from me, hmph, I won't give them a chance." Xu Luofei leaned on Yaxin's arm, mouth pouting.

    "They were all joking." Yu Yaxin didn't know, she rubbed Xu Luofei's head comfortingly.

    There is no one like her who really puts all her enthusiasm and energy into her.

    "If they had the opportunity to be close to my sister like me, they would definitely not be able to resist, but they can only watch and enjoy themselves." Xu Luofei had a small expression of complacency.

    The two leaned together and talked softly, when Xu Luofei's cell phone rang suddenly.

    It's the vibration sound of WeChat.

    Xu Luofei smiled at Yu Yaxin, got up from her body, and checked the news on her mobile phone.

    It was actually sent by Cheng Zihang.