But judging from today's situation, he didn't suspect Li Xianlin, so he probably didn't know about it.

    When the group came to the dining area, they happened to meet Li Xianlin who Yu Yaxin had just thought of, as well as the administrative manager and the woman who brought water to Yu Yaxin and the others.

    The three of them didn't know what they were talking about, they could only vaguely hear words such as "Xia Zhizhi" and "Orphan".

    Cheng Zihang gave a fake cough.

    The administrative manager could tell where he was, so he turned to face him immediately, and said with a silly smile, "General manager."

    "General manager." Li Xianlin and the others also smiled.

    "Don't discuss company matters here." Isn't it embarrassing enough? Cheng Zihang was a little upset.

    "Okay." The three replied respectfully.

    Li Xianlin looked at Yu Yaxin and the others, "I forgot to tell you just now, I'm sorry, Yaxin, you and your sister Feifei were surprised."

    When she said "your sister Feifei", she deliberately emphasized it A little sound, at the same time, she glanced at Xu Luofei.

    Yu Yaxin didn't understand what she meant, but she also knew that she had absolutely no good intentions, so she just smiled politely, "No."

    It made your plan come to nothing.

    Xu Luofei held Yu Yaxin's hand, and when Li Xianlin glanced at her, she knew she was hooked.

    She still had a cute expression, full of innocence.

    Just clinging to Yu Yaxin's movements proved how much he cared about her.

    Li Xianlin smiled with satisfaction.

    Yu Yaxin ignored her and led Xu Luofei to walk past her.

    Just in time, a woman with red wine came towards her, with a charming face, much more charming than Li Xianlin.

    She stared at Cheng Zihang behind them without blinking, her purpose was very obvious.

    When Xu Luofei was about to pass her by, her high heels stepped on a black object on the ground. She staggered and fell on the woman.

    "Ah!" Xu Luofei exclaimed tenderly.

    The good thing is that Yaxin asked her to hold her hand all the time, so she reacted quickly, supported her, and then pulled her into her arms.

    "Ah!" The woman also shouted at the same time.

    She was not so lucky, she was knocked forward, and it took a lot of effort to stabilize and not fall completely. Instead, she knelt on the ground with one knee and made a "dong" sound with toothache.

    Before she fell to her knees, the glass of red wine that she was holding in her hand flew out, hitting Li Xianlin's arm.

    There wasn't much red wine, but the glass really hurt when you hit someone, and the red wine inside also splashed out, flowing down Li Xianlin's arm, and some red wine flew to her neck.

    With a bang, the wine glass fell to the ground and shattered.

    Li Xianlin was completely dumbfounded. She was thinking about how to ask Xu Luofei out alone and have a "friendly" exchange with her, but in the next second, a red wine glass fell on her.

    This feeling is like when you are about to steal something, a bell falls from the sky and hits your head.

    She subconsciously felt guilty for a moment, but quickly realized what the occasion was, and no one else knew what she was thinking.

    "..."

    She felt something strange, stared blankly at her chest, lowered her head, and saw a few drops of red wine slipping down her collarbone into her career line.

    She opened her mouth slightly and looked at the arm next to her. The pain and red marks on her arm were not mentioned for now, but the red wine slipped down, and a lot of it fell on her skirt.

    Although the skirt she was wearing was red, it was the kind of fabric that was easily seen when it was stained with water.

    Now the skirt is full of dark dots one by one.

    "Ah..." The woman kneeling on the ground let out a cry of pain, and drew the attention of Li Xianlin who was in a daze.

    The sound of the glass breaking, and this weird scene, quickly attracted the attention of everyone around.

    "What is this aunt doing? Is she proposing to that aunt?"

    Suddenly, a curious child's voice rang out.

    "Pfft..." Some people couldn't help laughing.

    The faces of the woman on the ground and Li Xianlin froze at the same time.

    The woman quickly endured the pain and got up from the ground.

    She turned her head viciously to look at the instigator Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei, who was leaning weakly in Yaxin's arms, walked to the side, revealing the black thing on the ground, apologizing with fear on his face, "Yes... I'm sorry... I didn't mean it..."

    The author has something to say: Chachafei: Are you familiar with this kind of scene?

    Thank you for the little angel who voted for me during the period of 2020-11-09 17:54:18 ̄2020-11-09 23:54:42  ̄Thank you for the little angel who cast mines: sour rot 1 little sweetheart; thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of sour rot literati's little sweetheart; 1 bottle of Songgang Aiyi Marriage Association member; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes