Seeing him like this, Yu Yaxin's eyes flickered , only nodded to him, did not say anything else.

    After all, according to his usual experience, his apology is an apology, and the next time he encounters such a thing, it will still have the same result as now.

    It's not that Cheng Zihang doesn't worry about it, but for some reason, she always gets into trouble because of him when he's not around.

    In fact, Yu Yaxin thought about whether she should give up this relationship, but she always felt that if she really gave up, it would be unfair to Cheng Zihang.

    "Sister, shall we go eat something?" Xu Luofei's words interrupted her train of thought.

    "Well, good."

    She comforted herself in her heart, she had nothing to think about, just let it go.

    "Let's go together too." Wang Zizhen said with a smile.

    If they were there just now, such a thing would not have happened, but fortunately, Xiao Feifei is clever.

    Cheng Zihang also thought of this, and he basically didn't need to be involved in matters at the banquet, so he planned to stay with them all the time.

    In the banquet hall outside, the incident of falling into the water and kissing was witnessed by so many people, and it has been widely circulated for a long time. Fortunately, there are many people watching the whole incident.

    After they spread the truth, everyone finally took off the green hat on Cheng Zihang's head.

    But when Cheng Zihang and Yu Yaxin appeared outside again, everyone couldn't help casting strange glances, because many people were curious about why the girl in the white skirt pushed Yu Yaxin and the others into the water.

    But because Cheng Zihang was by their side, the others were somewhat restrained, not so obvious.

    "By the way," Wang Ziyi suddenly remembered something, "The woman in the white dress just now, why did she push Xiao Feifei

    and the others?" Yu Yaxin's expression moved. Guess the approximate truth.

    Xu Luofei followed behind her, looked at Cheng Zihang with those big eyes, and pouted.

    Her expression was just captured by Wang Ziyi.

    Wang Zixuan approached her curiously, and secretly asked, "Little Feifei, do you know something?"

    Her voice was transmitted to Yu Yaxin, who looked at her curiously, and then at Xu Luofei.

    "I don't know." Xu Luofei smiled at Yu Yaxin blankly and innocently, trying to get away with it.

    Wang Zizhen didn't believe her, "Little Feifei, what are you afraid of, just tell me if you know."

    Yu Yaxin thought she had guessed the truth, so she couldn't help but look at her with admiration, but she heard Xu Luofei whisper to Wang Zizhen: "According to my I guess, she may like Cheng Shao, but she can't love Cheng Shao, so she hates her sister."

    After hearing this, Wang Zixuan suddenly realized, "What you said is very reasonable! In the end, it's because Brother Zihang has too many peach blossoms."

    Yu Yaxin smiled helplessly. But the last sentence that Wang Ziyi said was indeed correct.

    She looked at Cheng Zihang thoughtfully, not sure if he knew what Li Xianlin was thinking.