The cunning rabbit has three holes, so naturally he won't put all his chips on the bright side.

    He was preparing to make a comeback, but when he contacted Xi Miaoer, explained his situation to her, and asked her to return some things he had left with her, the phone was hung up .

    Xu Shicheng's heart skipped a beat, but he comforted himself. Xi Miaoer has been relying on him and obeying him weakly. It is absolutely impossible for her to do such a thing. It must be because her phone is dead, or something else. For some reason, she had to cut off the call.

    He dialed back, but he heard a sentence: "The number you dialed is busy, please call later..."

    Xu Shicheng's hands trembled, and everything became clear to him.

    When he hurried to City C, it was already empty.

    And the son he had been thinking about disappeared along the way with Xi Miaoer.

    It's over, this time it's really over.

    Xu Luofei looked at the email with pictures and text descriptions in his phone, shook his feet with a smile on his face, and then started to send messages to Yu Yaxin with a satisfied face.

    The scumbag was quickly resolved, thanks to the help of the big pig's trotters.

    However, when it's time to get tricked, she still won't be soft-hearted.

    Go down to dinner at night.

    Uncle Su asked Su Jia in front of her, "Since something like this happened, why don't you bring Feifei back with us, and I'll help you find someone to take care of things here."

    Su Jia subconsciously He looked at Xu Luofei intently.

    The others also looked at her in unison.

    Xu Luofei's heart skipped a beat, leaving City A? How can that be? The plot is not over yet!

    She blinked her big cute eyes, and slightly curled her mouth, "But I just met my sister and friends here, as well as my godfather and godmother..."

    That pitiful appearance really made me People love and pity.

    Su Jia and Uncle Su all rejected the proposal just now in their hearts.

    "It's okay, it's okay... Feifei is here if she wants to stay here, anyway, it's not far away, we can visit each other anytime, right?" Jian Huang looked at the obedient and cute Xu Luofei, her heart almost melted .

    Su Jia also nodded, "I'd better stay here with Feifei for the time being. Feifei will only graduate next year, and she made some sincere friends with great difficulty. If she goes to City B, I don't know if she can get used to it. .”

    Although Su Zhen and Su Yichen felt a little regretful, they agreed with understanding.

    "Thank you uncle and aunt, thank you cousin..." Xu Luofei said softly.

    "What's there to be thankful for? Feifei can stay wherever she wants in the future. Uncle's place is also your home, you know?" Jian Huang looked at her distressedly.

    The four people here all grew up doting on her, and after such a big thing happened, everyone was afraid that she would always feel bad.

    Looking at the doting eyes of several people, Xu Luofei didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

    If she hadn't come, the original body would definitely have committed suicide.

    Although the script did not write the follow-up of these people at the end, it can be guessed based on the subsequent plot.