But isn't Feifei usually close to her father? Why is he being beaten by her mother now, and she is indifferent, but comforting her mother instead?

    "Sister Su Jia..." Aunt Li hesitated.

    Su Jia turned her head and looked at her, "Sister-in-law Li, this is our family business, you don't have to worry about it, just go and do your own thing, I have a sense of proportion."

    Aunt Li has been in Xu's house for several years, Jia gets along day and night, and naturally understands her character very well.

    What's more, she is just a nanny, how can she meddle in her employer's business?

    Hearing what Su Jia said, she turned around hesitantly and went back to the restaurant.

    She didn't know that Xu Shicheng who was behind him showed despair when he saw her leave.

    "Old... Wife, I was really wrong..." Xu Shicheng has been pampered for so long, and he is not much taller than Su Jia. The flesh on his body is soft and his strength is not strong.

    He tried to move Su Jia's foot that was on his toes, but found that he couldn't move at all.

    Su Jia slowly turned her head and looked at Xu Shicheng who was no longer his previous image on the ground, grinning in pain.

    Seeing the indifference in her eyes, Xu Shicheng understood that he would never try to shake her by begging for mercy this time.

    He hurriedly turned around and asked Xu Luofei for help, "Luofei, Dad really didn't mean it...can you help Dad persuade Mom?"

    Xu Luofei kept rubbing Su Jia's hands in distress as if he couldn't hear his words.

    "Feifei..." Xu Shicheng reached out to grab her leg.

    It was only then that Xu Luofei seemed to have stepped out of his own world.

    "Ah

    , she felt the hands on her legs. She screamed in fright and fell backwards.

    Yu Yaxin had already walked behind Xu Luofei and the others when Aunt Li came over.

    Seeing Feifei fell backwards When she came over, she quickly caught her.

    Su Jia was also taken aback, and raised her feet reflexively to catch Xu Luofei. She was afraid

    when she fell into Yu Yaxin's arms without any damage. She breathed a sigh of relief.

    Her eyes flashed, and she looked at Xu Shicheng who had just let out a long breath because of her loose feet.

    Xu Shicheng was holding his feet at this time, and wanted to take off the shoes to check.

    Seeing Su Jia again Looking over at him, he hurriedly tried to get up, but was kicked to the ground by Su Jia.

    "You really are a heartless... My daughter can also use it..." Su Jia was expressionless, already It was so blackened that Xu Shicheng made the slightest movement, and it was as if he wished to execute him on the spot.

    "Honey, calm down..." Xu Shicheng moved his body back and looked at her warily, "I didn't intend to use her..."

    Su Jia stepped on his other foot with another heel On, but also crushed in vengeance.

    "Ah!" Xu Shicheng still couldn't escape the misfortune of screaming.

    This time, Su Jia didn't step on it all the time, but lifted the shoe and gave him a hard kick on his knee.