Now, when he faces Su Jia, he has formed a conditioned reflex.

    "I'm going to sleep, let's talk about it tomorrow." Su Jia replied lightly.

    "This matter is very important, and it has something to do with our Feifei." Xu Shicheng has always known where Su Jia's weakness lies.

    Sure enough, upon hearing this sentence, Su Jia couldn't sit still.

    She only has one child, Feifei, and she will definitely not have another child in the future. She pours all her mother's love into Feifei.

    So far, she hasn't broken up with Xu Shicheng, and the matter about Feifei must be resolved first.

    So she went over and opened the locked door.

    Standing outside, Xu Shicheng looked at her with gentle eyes as always.

    Su Jia had no expression on her face, but she was extremely disgusted inside.

    "What happened to Feifei?" she asked.

    Xu Shicheng's eyes flickered, and he said in an affectionate tone, "Feifei, she must have been naughty again. She made an excuse last time and took 30 million from me. Now that the company needs cash flow, it may have to come from her." You need to get the money back there."

    "Feifei took 30 million from you?" Su Jia looked at him with a strange tone.

    "Hey, isn't it? I don't know what to do with it..." Xu Shicheng was evasive.

    "Oh?" Su Jiake didn't believe it at all.

    Although Feifei is a bit childish, she is not the kind of child who doesn't know the importance. Since she took 30 million from him, she must have her own intentions.

    "Honey, I called Feifei today, and I don't know what happened to this girl today, but she actually hung up on me. I'm afraid that something happened to her, and I still need you to call her back and clear up the matter. Just ask clearly."

    "Feifei hung up on you?" When she said this, Su Jia's expression was a little subtle.

    Xu Shicheng didn't notice it, and he smiled honestly, "This kid, I guess he's messing with me again..."

    That's not necessarily the case.

    Su Jia glanced at him with a half-smile, then turned and entered the room.

    She took her mobile phone from the bedside table, clicked on the call interface, and found Xu Luofei's phone number.

    Xu Shicheng who followed in looked at her expectantly.

    Unexpectedly, Su Jia hesitated over and over again at the dial button, and moved her finger away again.

    "Honey, why don't you hit me?" Xu Shicheng's tone became a little anxious.

    Su Jia turned around and held the mobile phone's screen in her hand, "It's so late, Feifei probably fell asleep, so I'll call again tomorrow, thirty million is nothing, just give her some pocket money, You father, why did you call your daughter back for such a trivial matter..."

    She shook her head, and then stopped Xu Shicheng before he could say anything else, "Let's talk about it tomorrow, I'm a little tired, want to sleep."

    She yawned gracefully.

    Xu Shicheng was enraged by her words, but he didn't dare to lose his temper with Su Jia, so he turned a corner and asked tentatively, "Honey, are you feeling better? How about I sleep with you in the master bedroom today?" "