Yu Ya Seeing that he finally said what a normal person should say, Xin's anger towards Cheng Zihang subsided a little bit.

    Looking at the poor little Feifei who was still immersed in sadness in her arms, Yu Yaxin thought about it and decided to stay with her tonight.

    So she said to Cheng Zihang: "You go first, I am here to accompany Feifei."

    Cheng Zihang: "?"

    No, he just felt that Xu Luofei was a little pitiful, and now her girlfriend is going to be snatched away by her again?

    He should pity himself!

    Or send your girlfriend to the other party by yourself!

    Is there a worse boyfriend than him in this world?

    Cheng Zihang was finally "driven" out.

    He is a big man, so it is definitely not acceptable to stay in a girl's house, even though his girlfriend is there.

    Back in the car, he received an email.

    It was the people below who found the information about Xu Luofei.

    Cheng Zihang opened it and began to examine it carefully.

    He would not easily investigate others, but just now he misunderstood Xu Luofei, so he asked someone to investigate her.

    Xu Luofei cried pitifully, he could tell that what the other party said was not a lie, but since he had obtained the information, he took a look at it by the way.

    Seeing that Xu Luofei did not investigate him, he was finally relieved.

    Later, seeing that she kept to herself except for sticking to Xinxin's side all the time, she became even less suspicious of her.

    Cheng Zihang looked at Xu Luofei's parents mentioned in the information, his eyes flickered, and he ordered the people below to check on Xu Shicheng again, and made a note to ask for more details.

    It doesn't matter if he doesn't like this person, or he vents his anger, in short, this Xu Shicheng almost caused him to separate from Xinxin again, and when the time is right, he still wants to return the unhappiness.

    Yu Yaxin stayed with Xu Luofei's house for one night.

    Fortunately, maybe after such a long time of adjustment last time, after Xu Luofei cried a lot, he didn't have much reaction.

    But Yu Yaxin was still worried.

    Last time she didn't know that Xu Luofei had hidden such a serious concern, this time she wanted to make it up even more.

    "Feifei, next time if you have anything on your mind, you can tell my sister. My sister is not an outsider." Yu Yaxin leaned on the bed side by side with her.

    Xu Luofei lowered her head, "But I don't want to bring too much trouble to my sister..."

    "Why?" Yu Yaxin immediately corrected her thoughts, "Feifei is so kind to me, and she pays so much for me every time, In the same way, I also want to do something for Feifei."

    "Thank you sister~" After crying for a while, Xu Luofei's eyes were still a little red, she looked at Yu Yaxin seriously, this look really annoyed Yu Yaxin Yaxin is very affectionate.

    Xu Luofei is younger than her, and looks delicate and cute, so she should live as carefree as a little princess.

    But this world always makes it difficult for simple people.