Xu Luofei brought Yu Yaxin back to her senses with a soft and soothing voice.

    She frowned, and handed Li Yu's mobile Weibo to Xu Luofei to read.

    Looking at the trending searches above, Xu Luofei also thought of something, she and Yu Yaxin looked at each other.

    She knew why Yu Yaxin looked so ugly.

    Taking out her mobile phone from her pocket, she looked for the weibo post that Miss Jinyu sent a few days ago.

    Sure enough, the comments below were full of din. It was unknown who took the lead. Everyone was guessing who this perfect mermaid lady was.

    In the past few days, Yu Yaxin's photo has been spread more and more widely, and then a few days later, she was popular on the trending searches.

    Many people were speculating that Yu Yaxin might be the daughter of a certain rich family, and some people were conspiring, thinking that she might be some starlet who wanted to become famous overnight with this photo.

    Only a few days later, netizens found that their comments were not suppressed at all, and there was no troll to control the comments, so they gradually realized that this lady mermaid might really be just an amateur.

    So everyone started to go crazy, and their desire to explore Miss Mermaid became deeper and deeper, reaching a point where they would not give up until they got her information.

    Now that the hot searches have exploded, some people who know Yu Yaxin have begun to answer their questions on Weibo.

    Yu Yaxin's name has been revealed...

    Xu Luofei held her hand, "Sister, did I ask someone to remove the trending search for you?"

    In fact, in her opinion, this matter has both disadvantages and advantages .

    The disadvantage is that after being on the hot search, the heroine will think of a certain past event, and some shadows will overtake her heart again.

    But there are advantages, she can use this momentum to manage a wave for herself.

    Besides, certain shadows cannot be broken or established.

    If she can't face it all the time, the shadow of that incident will follow her for the rest of her life.

    And regardless of whether she will end up with Cheng Zihang or not, she will always be bound by the shadows. This is not a good thing.

    But if she takes a step forward this time and breaks free from the shadow cage, then she can truly show her wings and fly to a higher place.

    And Xu Luofei wanted to pave the way for her, and he would have faced this problem in the first place.

    It's just that she didn't expect to hit it by mistake this time, and Yu Yaxin first became popular on Weibo.

    Yu Yaxin could feel that Xu Luofei was a little nervous, and she also noticed that Xu Luofei was unusual this time.

    If it was normal, when she saw herself like this, she would not ask her in a questioning tone, but directly made up her mind to help her solve the problem.

    Thinking of what happened at Cheng Zihang's friend's birthday party last time, Yu Yaxin was even more sure that Xu Luofei knew about that incident! Know what the shadow in her heart is.

    Feifei really wanted to help her...

    "Sister, you don't have to think about anything," Xu Luofei said with a soothing smile on his face, "Just choose Congxin."