The three separated, but Yu Yaxin's birthday incident was not over yet.

    After Cheng Zihang went back, he thought about it and felt that Xu Luofei could no longer be so prominent in front of Xinxin.

    So, he decided to give Xinxin another birthday present that could overwhelm Xu Luofei.

    After careful recollection, what Xu Luofei gave Xinxin was nothing more than a very precious custom-made skirt and some less valuable gadgets.

    He is so rich, can't he find a gift that Xinxin likes more than her?

    However, the emerald necklace I bought this time seems to be a bit of a failure.

    He saw that many women around him liked jadeite, so he thought of giving Xinxin a piece of jadeite jewelry.

    I went to Cui Ya Xuan, and the shopping guide there heard that he wanted to give someone a birthday gift, so he strongly recommended this imperial green color for him, and said that women like expensive ones, and those who are sure to receive gifts will like them.

    He didn't understand the routines of these shopping guides.

    ——Usually for such an expensive necklace, even if the recipient doesn't like its style, for the sake of the imperial green jadeite, they won't show that they don't like it.

    It's just that they didn't expect that there are girls like Yu Yaxin in this world.

    Cheng Zihang put this necklace together with the jewel necklace that was also rejected by Xinxin last time.

    Looking at the two necklaces, he suddenly thought of something.

    Is it because Xinxin doesn't like necklaces and she likes other things, so she doesn't accept him?

    But what she said was too precious, and it was not safe for her to keep it.

    Thinking about it carefully, Xinxin's house is indeed not very safe, there is not even an elevator or security.

    Cheng Zihang's eyes lit up, he thought of what to give!

    The next day, Xu Luofei asked Yu Yaxin and Ning Yue to go shopping together.

    Ning Yue is usually very busy, but since the National Day is celebrated, she has some free time and can go shopping with her two daughters.

    As for Feifei celebrating Xinxin's birthday, she had already seen it through Feifei's circle of friends.

    Seeing such a good relationship between her own daughter and her goddaughter, Ning Yue was very relieved and satisfied.

    Since Xinxin was twenty years old, she begged her and Xinxin's father not to worry about her birthday anymore, so they only sent her birthday wishes and red envelopes on that day.

    Someone worried about them, Ning Yue also breathed a sigh of relief.

    She was afraid that Xinxin would not be able to integrate into this society if she kept her heart pure and ascetic.

    Now that Feifei is by her side, Xinxin looks much better.

    The three walked around happily for a long time, and when they were tired, they chose to have afternoon tea in a shop.

    Yu Yaxin suddenly received a call from Cheng Zihang, saying that he wanted to surprise her, and then asked her where she was, saying that she would come to find her.