Cheng Zihang slowly walked towards him.

    Xu Luofei took two steps back.

    It was a rare opportunity to be alone with her, without his girlfriend to protect her, of course Cheng Zihang wanted to warn her.

    "Let me tell you, Xinxin didn't see the true face of your green tea, but it doesn't mean I can't see it. You'd better settle down for me in the future, otherwise I won't worry about any affection..." Cheng Zihang was jealous and vicious talking.

    This big pig's trotter actually knew she was green tea?

    "I...I didn't..." Xu Luofei's eyes filled with tears, she shook her head in aggrieved and fearful way.

    "Don't make me look like this, I'm not Xinxin, I won't be fooled by you!" Cheng Zihang became irritable when he saw her aggrieved and coquettish appearance.

    As long as Xinxin is around, as soon as she acts like this, Xinxin will protect her regardless of the reason and blame him for the mistake.

    It's a pity that Xinxin is not here now, even if she acts like this, no one will help her.

    Xu Luofei lowered his eyes, a light flashed in his pupils, and then he tilted his body precariously, as if he was going to fall on Cheng Zihang's body.

    This was downstairs at his girlfriend's house. Thinking of the ferris wheel incident last time, Cheng Zihang was really afraid that something would happen to her, so he stretched out his hand to stabilize her shoulder.

    The moment he touched Xu Luofei, Xu Luofei jumped and fell backwards.

    Cheng Zihang: "!"

    Xu Luofei fell into the green belt next to him.

    "Woo... I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." She showed a pitiful little face, looked at him with tears in her eyes, and was so flustered.

    With her face like this, Cheng Zihang wondered if he really hit her too hard just now and pushed her down.     Unfortunately, just

    a second before he was suspicious, a loud shout came from the side, "Cheng! Zi! Hang! What are you doing!"

Yu Yaxin, who ran out, rushed towards this side with all her strength.

    He suddenly felt that something was wrong, and hurriedly threatened Xu Luofei who was still lying on the green belt, "Get up quickly, Xinxin will misunderstand me later!"

    "I'm sorry..." Xu Luofei cried miserably, lying on her stomach On the green belt, showing a weak posture.

    "Get up quickly!" Cheng Zihang was anxious to grab her directly.

    Xu Luofei followed his hand and was picked up a little by him.

    However, Yu Yaxin has already rushed over.

    She quickly hugged Xu Luofei who was flying into the air, and opened Cheng Zihang's hand, "Cheng Zihang, you bully a weak girl like this?! I didn't expect you to be this kind of person!"

    Cheng Zihang's hands were numb from Yu Yaxin's vigorous beating, and his scalp was also numb.

    Being seen by his girlfriend, can he explain it clearly?

    "Xinxin, I didn't push her..." Cheng Zihang explained.

    "I saw it with my own eyes, and you still argue? Are you a man?!" Yu Yaxin was almost pissed off by him.