He finally analyzed Xu Luofei's attributes!

    The slight "dong dong" sounded again, and Cheng Zihang realized that he had unknowingly slept in the car.

    Someone was knocking on the window outside.

    He opened the car window, and the light from outside came in, making him unconsciously reach out to block it.

    "What are you doing here so early?" A familiar voice rang in his ear.

    It's Xinxin!

    Cheng Zihang shook his head, then looked at the other party with difficulty, "I've been waiting for you..."

    "Why did you come back so late." Cheng Zihang felt a little wronged.

    Did he hang out with Xu Luofei outside? !

    Cheng Zihang's eyes widened, and his anger rose.

    "You waited here all night?" Yu Yaxin's face was full of disbelief.

    "Otherwise... what?"

    Cheng Zihang wanted to be angry at first, but for some reason, he suddenly thought of the many videos he had watched before falling asleep.

    He frowned, and then turned his anger into grievance, with a feeling of longing.

    The corner of Yu Yaxin's mouth twitched, inexplicably feeling that her boyfriend, who was not very smart, seemed to have become stupid in an instant.

    Xu Luofei also looked at Cheng Zihang curiously, as if he understood what Cheng Zihang was doing.

    However, a man who is more than 1.8 meters, with such an expression, isn't painting a tiger an anti-dog?

    You are not a soft and cute girl, why are you acting coquettish? It makes people get goosebumps.

    Cheng Zihang didn't expect that Yu Yaxin would not follow this way at all, or rather, she would not follow his way at all.

    "What are you waiting for me to do? Go back to sleep." Look at the dark circles under the eyes. Yu Yaxin frowned and said so.

    Cheng Zihang was a little confused, he didn't quite understand why every time Xu Luofei said that, his girlfriend would touch her head in distress to comfort her, why did she look disgusted when she came to me?

    After Yu Yaxin asked clearly, she planned to go back directly.

    Seeing that his girlfriend was about to leave, Cheng Zihang was in a hurry, he quickly yelled, "Hey, Xinxin, wait..."

    Yu Yaxin just stopped by to ask, but Cheng Zihang's forgetting about her birthday was still in his mind Remember it.

    Pretending not to hear Cheng Zihang's words, she led Xu Luofei back.

    "Will Feifei come home with me and play for a while?"

    "Okay~" Xu Luofei happily replied.

    Cheng Zihang in the car found his car keys and mobile phone that had been dropped in the gap, and then hurriedly got out of the car to chase after him.

    Halfway through the chase, I found that I forgot to bring the gift I made up, and went back to the car to get it again.

    When she chased after her again, Yu Yaxin had already taken Xu Luofei upstairs.

    Cheng Zihang managed to reach Yu Yaxin's door before she closed her door.

    He supported Yu Yaxin's door, "Xinxin..."