"I don't know which one to envy at the moment..."

    Xinxin's birthday is today! A flash of lightning flashed in Cheng Zihang's mind, and he actually forgot Xinxin's birthday!

    If it wasn't for what happened now, he would definitely not be able to remember it all day!

    A guilty conscience filled his heart.

    However, some of the onlookers soon discovered blind spots.

    "Miss Sister's younger sister is so kind, but what's the matter with her boyfriend? My girlfriend's birthday, and he even went shopping with other women?

    " It's Miss Sister, I kicked him off with one kick!"

    "It's better to be my younger sister. I took a closer look, and this younger sister is as good-looking as my older sister! Sure enough, all the good-looking girls belong to other people..."

    Cheng Zihang heard their conversation, and the focus of everyone——Yu Yaxin naturally heard it too.

    She glanced at Cheng Zihang suspiciously, and the doubts that had been in her heart for a long time were basically cleared up now.

    She originally thought that Cheng Zihang hadn't contacted her all this time because he was preparing some surprise for her, but now it seems that the biggest possibility is that he simply forgot his birthday.

    Xu Luofei put back his cell phone, and hugged Yu Yaxin's arm again.

    The surrounding melon eaters continued to talk.

    "I feel that the woman next to my sister's boyfriend is so green. Everyone has introduced her as my girlfriend, and she deliberately wants to make a fool of my sister, but I didn't expect that it was herself who made a fool of herself..."

    The person who spoke Standing in the crowd, he spoke out what was in his heart brazenly.

    Ou Mingzhen's eyes sharpened, and she looked in that direction, but because there were too many people, she couldn't find anyone to talk to.

    "Green tea?" Cheng Zihang murmured.

    Is this an adjective? He frowned suspiciously.

    Yu Yaxin no longer wants to stay here any longer.

    Xu Luofei sensed her thoughts, and quickly started to make up the last knife.

    "Sister, I thought your boyfriend hadn't shown up for so long, and he was preparing a birthday surprise for my sister. I didn't expect..." She looked at Cheng Zihang and the two over there aggrievedly.

    Cheng Zihang was in a hurry, and hurriedly pushed away Ou Mingzhen's bodyguard, wanting to go to Yu Yaxin's side.

    Xu Luofei began to pull Yu Yaxin to the side, "Since my sister's boyfriend is so busy at work, I think we should not bother him, lest others think my sister is a very headstrong girl, obviously my sister is very gentle one person……"

    Yu Yaxin was about to leave, Xu Luofei found such a step for her, of course she had to follow.

    The little girls who were surrounding the two of them just now looked at each other, exchanged a signal, and then deliberately stopped Cheng Zihang on his way to chase her.

    Miss Sister is not nice when meeting people, a scumbag like this should be kicked away!

    "Xinxin!" Cheng Zihang shouted through the crowd.