Xu Luofei hurriedly put Yaxin behind her , "I'm sorry, my sister is not a celebrity. It's okay to take a group photo or post it on Moments, but please don't crowd around here and block other people's way. Let's go to a more open place?"

    Only a few girls noticed The friend next to Miss Sister is also very beautiful, like a real-life doll.

    Hearing what she said, several senior face control staff immediately nodded in agreement.

    They made way for Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei, then excitedly walked around them, heading in the same direction as Cheng Zihang and the others.

    Neither team has yet to focus on the other.

    Yu Yaxin and Xu Luofei are dealing with this group of little girls with countless problems.

    "Miss sister, where did you buy this skirt? It looks like a new high-end store..."

    "Miss sister, did you buy these shoes together with the skirt?"

    "Miss Sister, do you wear powder on your face? It looks like nude makeup or plain makeup?"

    "..."

    Xu Luofei quickly answered, "The dress is a specific style and has copyright. For details, see Miss Jinyu's Weibo The shoes are the same, my sister didn't wear powder on her face, she only put on lipstick..."

    Ou Mingzhen, who walked not far in front of them, heard Miss Jinyu's words with sharp ears. The proprietress of a super famous custom shop.

    Someone in this mall can get her specific dress? It's funny...it can't be some impostor, right?

    With a mocking smile on his face, Ou Mingzhen looked at Xu Luofei and the others.

    She saw Yu Yaxin who was surrounded by stars at a glance.

    The smile on Ou Mingzhen's face froze when he saw the other person's appearance and figure, as well as the incredibly beautiful dress on her body.

    "Miss Ou, what's the matter?" Seeing her expression, Cheng Zihang looked at Yu Yaxin strangely.

    This glance immediately made him froze in place.

    Ou Mingzhen looked at Yu Yaxin up and down for a long time, but he still didn't want to believe that the special dress from Jinyu that he had been asking for would appear on an ordinary girl. She had seen all the high-ranking officials and celebrities in the city, but she didn't remember this girl. is one of them.

    She raised her chin slightly, and asked Yu Yaxin, "Is this lady from other places?"

    Yu Yaxin heard such a sentence just after taking a photo with a girl.

    Her sixth sense told her that the other party should be talking to her, so she raised her head.

    He happened to see his boyfriend, and there was another woman by his side.

    The woman's dress was so exquisite that it was perfect in every way, but the expression on her face was extremely haughty.

    The source of the voice just now was obviously her too.

    Yu Yaxin's cheerful mood was stopped just like that.

    Xu Luofei also felt something was wrong, and quickly gestured to the little girls around him with his eyes.

    She looked in Cheng Zihang's direction, her eyes flickered, and she quickly took Yu Yaxin's arm again.

    "Sister..."