The secret base built for Yu Yaxin naturally couldn't be placed in a place with too much traffic, so Xu Luofei chose a slightly remote location.

    There is also an emergency stair passage not far away, from there, you will reach the side entrance of the mall, which is convenient and quiet.

    Taking the key from An Ke, Xu Luofei walked around inside.

    It has been remodeled according to her previous request.

    The innermost wall was replaced with a solid floor-to-ceiling window, and the curtains were opened to see the musical fountain below and the landscape trees next to it.

    There is a layer of imported soft carpet in front of the window, a sofa, leisure table and leisure chair are placed in the corner, and a large hanging chair is placed on the other side.

    There is also a tatami mat for rest when you come in, and the kitchenette and toilet are closest to the outside passage.

    This place has been completely built into an independent and livable cozy nest.

    Satisfaction flashed in Xu Luofei's eyes.

    She asked people to move out the things she asked for, of course, to give props to the hostess to celebrate her birthday and decorate the room.

    The next day when it was exactly midnight, Yu Yaxin received a long birthday greeting from Xu Luofei.

    Yu Yaxin smiled movedly, answered Xu Luofei's words, and then fell asleep.

    When I woke up in the morning, birthday wishes and red envelopes from Yu's father, Ning's mother, Xiao Yu and other acquaintances arrived, except for Cheng Zihang's.

    Thinking that he might be too busy, although Yu Yaxin was a little disappointed, she put him aside and replied to the others first.

    Get up, wash up, and make yourself a light breakfast.

    As soon as breakfast was brought to the dining table, the phone rang.

    She took it over and saw that Xu Luofei's WeChat avatar appeared on the screen.

    With a slight smile, Yu Yaxin picked it up.

    "Sister Sister~Happy birthday!" Xu Luofei didn't know where he was, but he looked full of energy, smiling so much that his eyes narrowed.

    "Thank you Feifei~" Yu Yaxin replied with a smile.

    "Is my sister preparing to have breakfast now?" Xu Luofei asked with a little complacency.

    Yu Yaxin raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Can you guess this?"

    "I saw the cupboard behind my sister. She must be sitting at the dining table. Seeing that my sister is paying attention to her diet, I feel relieved~" Xu Luofei said Satisfied, he said with a smile.

    "Feifei is really smart." Yu Yaxin coaxed her like a child without hesitation.

    "Hey ̄" Xu Luofei was like a child, and was very satisfied with Yu Yaxin's praise.

    "By the way, sister's itinerary for today has already been decided? My sister celebrates her birthday today, and my sister's boyfriend will definitely give me a big surprise. I really want to come and see it~" Xu Luofei took a point at Cheng Zihang It can occupy her envy all day long.

    Hearing this, Yu Yaxin frowned unnaturally, "He...don't know."

    She hasn't even received her birthday wishes yet, so she doesn't know if she really wants to surprise her.