"Sister?" Xu Luofei approached the counter and called softly.

    "Huh?" Yu Yaxin looked over suspiciously.

    "Who is that, he's waiting for you at the door..." Xu Luofei's eyes wandered for a moment, and he pursed his lips.

    Yu Yaxin touched her head, smiled softly, and then counted the money again.

    Her rhythm is not chaotic at all, as usual, she will also do it now.

    Xu Luofei raised his eyebrows, then glanced at Cheng Zihang, and ignored him.

    When it was time to get off work, Li Yu glanced at Xu Luofei, greeted her and Yu Yaxin, quickly put away her eager curiosity, and left the tense scene.

    Xu Luofei unhurriedly pulled down the shutter door on the other side of the glass window and locked it.

    After Yaxin came out, she locked the glass door and the last rolling door.

    "Xinxin..." Cheng Zihang stepped forward.

    "Feifei, come home with me today, I haven't eaten your cooking for a long time." Yu Yaxin invited.

    Xu Luofei smiled sweetly, and then took her arm without hesitation.

    Cheng Zihang failed to strike up a conversation, followed the two girls all the way, and finally watched them go upstairs.

    The next day, at the same time, Cheng Zihang came over again, but Yu Yaxin still ignored him.

    On the third day, the fourth day...

    until the tenth day, when she saw Cheng Zihang appearing again, Yu Yaxin's eyes finally loosened.

    The three of them ended up sitting in a certain restaurant for dinner, and Xu Luofei thoughtfully used the excuse of going to the bathroom to give them some time to talk.

    She didn't return to her seat until she felt almost done.

    Cheng Zihang should have realized the serious mistake he made, and apologized proactively, so the atmosphere between the two finally broke the ice.

    But it's not necessarily so close. The complete relief of the heroine is not so easy to get.

    After two more days of fierce offensive, Cheng Zihang finally got the chance to date Yu Yaxin alone.

    Xu Luofei, who had been Yu Yaxin's shield for many days, thoughtfully retired.

    Back home, where she hadn't been back for almost half a month, she suddenly received a call from Su's mother.

    The other party's tone was very calm, even a little too calm, "Feifei, how much have you been in touch with your father recently?"

    "Not much, Mom, what's the matter?" Xu Luofei asked in a delicate and soft voice.

    "Oh, it's okay..." Su Jia sighed and didn't say anything to Xu Luofei.

    Xu Luofei reckoned that she should have found out what Xu Shicheng did to her outside.

    She felt sorry for each other, but she didn't want Su Jia and Xu Shicheng to know that she knew about it, so she could only pretend to be ignorant.

    Su Jia's natal family is powerful in the neighboring city B. Although she found out what Xu Shicheng did, she has no foundation, so it is impossible for her to deal with Xu Shicheng who has been rooted in city A for generations. At most, she can only take Xu Shicheng from her secretly. Get back the assets of the past.

    This last one is not so easy to do.

    Xu Luofei didn't want Xu Shicheng, a scumbag father who was even more scumbag than Cheng Zihang, to have a good life, so she could only borrow the influence of other people, for example, a certain big pig's hooves.

    Deliberately ignoring the matter about Xu Shicheng, Su Jia chatted with her absent-mindedly, and then Xu Luofei successfully used cute and coquettish methods to make Su Jia feel better.

    After chatting for a while, the two hung up the phone.

    From the beginning to the end, Su Jia didn't tell Xu Luofei what Xu Shicheng did.

    Maybe it was because he was afraid that his daughter would be too sad.

    The author has something to say: My aunt came to provoke me, I was so sleepy that I could barely open my eyes, so I only coded this little QAQ thanks 2020-10-29 16:55:49 ̄2020-10-29 During the period of 21:30:49, the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me  ̄Thanks to the little angel who voted for the mine: how can it belong to 1;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes