12.

"Oh, look what the cat dragged in," Leon said as I entered the common/library/kitchen/everything room below deck. "We started this meeting an hour ago."

"Sorry, I was busy healing my entire body." I snapped at him as I limped to the table. "You know, growing new bones and such."

"Good grief," Callan grumbled under his breath.

"Jake, we have been discussing this situation between Bianca and yourself," Henry said, trying to sound calm. "We feel that it is starting to affect our mission and our lives."

"To put it simply." Callan interrupted. "Stop your fucking drama and be a man." He yelled at me.

"Me?" I pointed to myself. "You think I'm the problem?"

"You're always the problem." Callan shook his head.

"How dare you. I have done nothing. I saved her life, and she accused me of trying to touch her. All I was doing was seeing if she was alive." I held up my hands in defense. "How am I the bad guy here?"

"You're not the bad guy," Henry said, sighing. "We are just worried that this might escalate to a situation that leads to our certain death." Henry shrugged.

"Then stick me in a boat, and I'll happily row my way out of your undead lives."

"That's not what we want," Henry said, standing up.

"Then you need to make a decision." I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at them. "Her or me."

"Her," Callan said straight away without any hesitation.

"Fuck you."

"I'm sorry, man, but that woman is my soul mate. Her accent, body, and hatred of you make her perfect." Callan smiled as he drifted off into his head.

"Jacob, we don't want to lose you, but we need you to sort out whatever this problem with Bianca is." Leon leaned back in his chair and sighed. "She is very powerful, kiddo. I remember the demons who worked directly for the devil, and they were no joke. She is dangerous, and we need you to stop antagonizing her."

"Well, the only way I can do that is to either die or disappear." I shrugged. "And at this point, I'll choose death over her."

"Don't talk like that." Henry walked over to me. "That is not a solution here..."

"No, fuck that bitch. My death would make her happy, so I'm living forever." I smiled at my plan. "That would really piss her off." I tapped my chin in deep thought. "I could make her fall in love with me and then crush her with my rejection."

"You touch her, and I'll kill you." Callan stood up and glared at me.

"Oh!" I smiled at Callan wickedly. "I'll be touching her. I'll be touching her EVERYWHERE!" I laughed as Callan lunged at me and tackled me to the ground.

"Boys!" Leon yelled as we rolled around the floor, fighting each other. "Stop...why do I even bother? Kill each other. I don't care." Leon rubbed his temples and groaned in frustration. "This is why I do not have kids."

"What are you doing?" I heard her voice above us, and Callan instantly let me go and sat up to look at her.

"Bianca. Hey." He stood up, fixing his hair. "You look nice."

She looked down at her black jeans and black crop top. "I look the same as I always do." She said, raising her eyebrow at him.

"I know." Callan smiled a little flustered at her eyes on him.

"Right." Bianca rolled her eyes and walked over to me so she could sit down at the table. "What do you want with me?" She said to Leon and Henry.

"Well, personally I'd like to..." Callan put his hand over my mouth and put me in a headlock.