9.

"This thing is actually pretty sweet," I smiled, looking around the ship the next night at the stroke of midnight. "I mean, it's older than time itself, but she scrubs up pretty good."

"This ship has served my family for generations. It's basically royalty itself." Henry proudly looked around the vessel. "My grandfather helped to build this ship with his bare hands. His blood runs through this ship like it's alive. I feel my grandfather here with us on this voyage. I think he would be proud of our little family being here."

"So, what you're saying is; we are a family, and I'm royalty." I put my hand to my chest. "Am I a prince now?"

"No, not exactly." Henry rolled his eyes and laughed. "But you are my family."

"I heard a yes. Prince Jacob Bouchard. It has a ring to it, don't you think."

"You finally marrying Henry?" Leon laughed as he walked past us with his bags.

"What if I am." I scoffed at him.

"He's not, just for the record," Henry yelled loudly to the creatures working on the boat. "Nothing to see here." He waved off the suspicious eyes of the workers. "Just go back to work."

"Damn. Rejected hard by the king." Callan said smugly, walking towards me. "Again!"

"What's wrong with me?" I pouted at Henry. "Am I not pretty enough to be royalty?" I touched his shoulder and sniffed.

"Stop it," Henry said, clearing his throat. "You know it's not that." He was almost blushing.

"Are you saying he's pretty?" Callan teased.

"What kind of a question is that?" I yelled at Callan. "Of course, I'm pretty enough. How dare you!"

"So, it's just your personality then." Callan crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Henry. "I get it. He's really annoying."

Henry tried not to laugh as he looked at me.

"You're not going to defend me?" I raised my eyebrow at Henry and shrugged.

Henry looked terrified as he tried to think of something to say. "What was that? Do you need me? Coming." Henry pushed past us both as Callan laughed loudly.

"Denied." Callan was bent over laughing.

"Fuck both of you. I'm a delight, thank you." I stormed off toward my cabin at the back of the deck without another word to them. I could hear them mocking me as I walked away. "Assholes," I yelled loudly as it echoed down the wooden hallway to my room. I picked up my duffle bags from the floor and walked into my room. "How dare they! I am a fucking pleasure to be around." I threw my bags on the floor and started to pull off my shirt. "If I'm going to be stuck on this damn boat with those pricks, then I'm doing it in style." I unzipped my black jeans and pulled them down. "They aren't even half the man I am!" I yelled, pulling down my trunks. "I'll show them what a man really is." I looked at myself naked. "Fucking magnificent," I said proudly, posing. "They are just jealous of all of this......"

"I mean, I've seen better, but you're alright." I heard a British female voice behind me, and I spun around to see a beautiful brunette woman sitting on my bed with a smirk across her plump, red lips. She had the most striking green eyes I had ever seen. "Pack up your shit, asshole, and get out of my room." Her green eyes turned the darkest shade of black as she yelled at me. "Disgusting vampire creature." She spat those words at me like it was poison in her mouth. "Filthy creatures."

"Excuse me? Who the fuck are you?" I put my hands on my hips. "Get out of my room, whatever the hell you are."

Her black eyes instantly fell on my body, and the scowl on her beautiful face turned into a slight smirk. "You realize you are naked right now, right?" Her green eyes trailed over my body slowly as she licked her bottom lip.