2.

Therapist Office- 8:30 pm
Vampire world.

"Can you elaborate on that a bit more, Mr. Bouchard?" The therapist witch said, pushing her black glasses up the bridge of her nose with her fingertip as we sat in her tiny white office.

"Jake," I muttered, looking out the window and sinking into this uncomfortable sofa.

"Sorry, what? I didn't hear you." She said politely, shuffling in her seat.

"My name is Jake." I looked back at her, focusing on her breasts in that tight blue dress. "Not whatever the hell you just called me. Jake."

"Sorry, Jake, can you elaborate on that a bit more?" She gave me a reassuring smile that one might give a dog shitting on the grass for the first time.

I rolled my eyes. "No."

"I see, so you have nothing else to say about this girl called..." she looked down at her notes in her lap. "Ebony Summers." She looked back up at me and waited for my answer in complete silence. "Would you like to talk about that? You said before that things had changed between you both."

"No." I kept my eyes on the window holding back the urge to bend her over the desk.

"You know, talking about this might help you." She gave me that stupid smile again. "Sometimes, when you say it out loud, it helps."

"I don't need to process my relationship with Ebony or the creature. I don't want to talk about the devil. I don't want to talk about the fucking job. I don't want to talk about dying and being brought to the future. I'm good." I said, closing my eyes and groaning in frustration. "Can I go now?"

"King Henry spoke about what happened to your friend Ebony when he joined us. I understand how this creature has changed your relationship with Ebony. Would you like to talk about how things were before the creature? How was your relationship with Ebony then?"

"No." I glared at her.

She tapped her pen on her notepad and then wrote something down. "What would you like to talk about?"

I raised my eyebrow sharply at her. I wonder if she is a screamer? Yeah, she's definitely a screamer. The smart ones are usually the loudest in bed and the kinkiest, oddly enough.

"We have ten minutes left in our session. What would you like to talk about?" She crossed her legs in the chair slowly and pressed her pink lips together nervously. Her eyes exploded every inch of me sitting in front of her. She was definitely thirsty for a tall drink of old Jake. "I'm here for you, Mr. Bouchard...I mean Jake."

My eyes trailed over her body in that tight blue dress slowly, and I smiled as she reacted to me by blushing, looking away, and taking a big breath of air. I always considered my ability to make women swoon my superpower. I could turn them on with just a look, and it made me feel titillated—what a great word. I should use that word more often. I should use the word tits more often. I really like them, all of them. So soft and jiggly to the touch. I wonder what she looks like naked?

"Jake? Did you hear me?" She said, looking a bit nervous about my reaction. "What would you like to talk about?" She licked her bottom lip and slyly smiled. "Anything you want to talk about or do with me?"

Game on!

"What would you like to talk about?" I purred at her, sitting up and resting my arms on my legs as I leaned forward. "What do you like?" My voice became low and slow. Women like that, I've noticed. It titillates them. Love that word! 

She looked away, pushing her short, shiny red hair behind her ear. "We are here to talk about you, Jake."

Here we  go. Let's play.