Black light party

Start from the beginning

(Katie's outfit)(With out the hat and with black heeled boots on)

(Katie's outfit)
(With out the hat and with black heeled boots on)

(Katie's outfit)(With out the hat and with black heeled boots on)

____

We all start getting dressed in the changing rooms.

"Ready?" Lydia asks excitedly.

"3, 2, 1!" We all count down and finally jump out revealing out outfits to each-other

"Omg Lydia your gorgeous!" Malia says.

"So are you Malia omg!"

"Kira awww look at you!" Malia and Lydia say in unison.

"Me? Look at Katie omg!"

"Guys you all look fantastic!"

We pay for our outfits and head home to to get ready. We curl our hair except malia and Lydia who straighten there's. I only do it so Mines slightly wavy.

Stiles comes to pick up Malia greeting her with a kiss. Then Scott comes to pick up Kira. Some random freshman comes for Lydia and then Isaac finally gets there for me. He looks so good. He may only be wearing casual clothes but omg he looked so pretty. I get in the car and lean over to kiss his cheek gently.

"Hello there gorgeous." He says looking my outfit up and down.

"Hello handsome." And with that he starts the car.

We finally get to Dereks loft where the party was being held. We walk in and oh my god. There's flashing rave lights and black lights filling the whole room making it look blue. Everyone who's dancing is covered in brightly glowing paint. Most people aren't even wearing shirts.

"Hey guys!" Scott and Kira said walking over to us. Both of them were covered in paint.

"No sign of Peter yet!" Scott yells over the music. They both walk off to dance together.