My face broke into a wide smile and I chuckled before ruffling her hair, "Don't get all mushy now on me, Jenny. Where's my stubborn feisty Jenny at?" I said looking around the car teasing and she hit my chest laughing softly.

"Better get used to it because it's true, you weirdo." She said. I smiled softly at her and kissed the hand she hit me with.

The red light turned green and I continued the ride home. Getting to an intersection, I saw a restaurant and from the way Jenny stared at it I noticed she was hungry. The restaurant was surrounded by the woods and we weren't very far from home now just another 20- 30 minutes. I decided to grab a bite for us and Lucas. I'm sure he's sick of the leftovers.

I was about to cross the lane to get into the restaurant. When a car out of nowhere slammed into the passenger side of our car with so much force. I felt the car rumbling and tumbling and tumbling. The glasses on the windows shattered and the wind and noise that hit my ears made me cry out. Currently, I didn't know where I was and who I was, my head was spinning and my arm hurt so badly.

I noticed that I was upside down in the car, it must have turned over as a result of the crash and only the seatbelt was holding me up. I felt something warm running down my face and when I looked at the top of the car which was currently on the ground, I saw it was blood. I was too disoriented to care.

I love you.

A brief flash of a beautiful voice saying that to me and a blurry face. She said that a couple more times and then her face became clear.

Jenny.

My head swiveled to the passenger side of the car and I saw my beautiful Jenny, face covered in blood, unconscious but the seatbelts still held her to the seat. The impact was made on her side of the vehicle. And she was clearly losing blood. I struggled to unbuckle my seatbelt but only one of my arms seemed to work at the moment. The movements I made only hurt like hell.

Lord please, lord please, lord please. I said over and over. I don't even know what I wanted. I wanted to get out of the seatbelts and help Jenny. And I wanted Jenny to be alive and here and happy but she was unconscious and losing blood.

"J-Jenny." I called to her, my voice sounding hoarse and choked, I was bleeding internally as well telling from the blood coming out of my mouth. "Jenny, w-wake up." I struggled to get the seat belts off but I couldn't.

I heard footsteps coming closer and I decided to direct the energy I had that way. "H-Help." I called out but my voice was barely higher than a whisper. I was hurt and I was hurt bad. I looked at Jenny again unmoving and the footsteps became closer. "J-Jenny needs help. Please, h-help her!"

I saw two shoes stand by Jenny's passenger window. The person crouched down and peered into the car. He grinned when he saw the state and when his eyes settled on me, his grin grew.

"So this is who my daughter has been hanging out with."

My blood ran cold at those words but I continued to beg, "H-Help her please. Help her. She's hurt." I said hoping her step father would see reason.

He took his eyes of me and looked at Jenny. He looked up at me again and then a sick grin took over. "Nah," he said before reaching in and unbuckling her seatbelt. Jenny fell ungracefully to the roof of the car, groaning softly. I struggled to get to her, I stretched my good arm towards her, in an attempt to get her and shield her and protect her from her stepfather.

Kevin grabbed her by her arms and started to pull her out of the car through the window. She left a trail of blood as Kevin pulled her out.

"No. No no no. Please! Don't hurt her. Don't hurt her." I struggled against the seatbelt but it seemed it was stuck and my right arm was not working. Frustrated tears formed in my eyes as I watched Kevin drag Jenny away.

"Please! No." I shouted but choked, coughing out blood. I was hurt but all I seemed to think about was Jenny. I watched as they opened the trunk of another car and threw her in.  I needed to get to her. God answered my prayers and I fell from the seat to the roof, I sat up to cough out blood and then I dragged myself to the passenger side and tried to come out from the window with my one good arm.

I watched as Kevin got in the drivers seat and turned on the engine. I climbed out and got to my feet. When I stood upright. I felt hot pain on my chest and crumbled down to my knees again. I saw a burly man come from the side of my eye.

He grimaced as he stared at me, "you don't know when to quit, do you?" He shoved me down and then kicked me in the ribs a couple time, I coughed up blood. I saw his boot coming towards my face and the last thing that came to mind before i passed out was...

"Lord, please keep her save."