Xinxin? Could this be... Xu Luofei opened his eyes a little wider, looking very cute.

    "Mom? Why are you here?" Yu Yaxin turned around when she heard the familiar voice, and said in surprise.

    "Mom came to see how you are doing." The woman pulled Xu Luofei's little hand lovingly, and asked Yu Yaxin, "This is Feifei, right? No wonder you like it so much, such a well-behaved child is so popular Yes ."

    "Yes, this is Feifei."

    Yu Yaxin looked at Xu Luofei again, and introduced her, "Feifei, this is my mother."

    Xu Luofei showed a shy smile and greeted sweetly, "Hi Auntie, You look so young, I thought you were my sister's sister."

    Although the last sentence was twisted, Ning Yue realized it in an instant, "You are really a sweetheart, why is your mouth so sweet, come on, Sit with Auntie."

    Yu Yaxin smiled and gave them a seat.

    Xu Luofei, who has read the script, of course knows that the mother of the heroine, Ning Yue, is a gentle yet strong mother.

    In the early stage, the heroine did not tell Mama Ning about her relationship with Big Pig's Trotters. It was only later that Mama Ning found out that her daughter was in a relationship when she happened to be bumped into her.

    "Mom, don't you have class today?" Yu Yaxin asked.

    As mentioned in the script, Ning Yue and her husband are both teachers in a high school.

    "It turns out that Auntie is a teacher..." Xu Luofei showed her star eyes at the right time, with a look of admiration on her face.

    Seeing her cute appearance, Ning Yue was simply too cute.

    She patted Xu Luofei's head lovingly, and then said to Yu Yaxin, "I changed a few lessons with other teachers, and I just have time, so come and see you.

    " What is Feifei here?" Ning Yue turned her head and stared at Xu Luofei, the love in her eyes was overflowing, "It's really cute."

    Yu Yaxin looked at Ning's mother like this, shook her head with a smile, she I knew that her mother, just like her, couldn't stand such a cute and cute creature like Feifei.

    "Auntie, I'll get you a glass of water." Xu Luofei was about to get up, but was stopped by Yu Yaxin and Ning Yue at the same time.

    "Feifei, I'll do it."

    "Auntie is not thirsty."

    After speaking, the three of them looked at each other and smiled.

    The arrival of Mama Ning made Yu Yaxin's troubles caused by Cheng Zihang disappear, and the atmosphere in the store became much more cheerful.

    When there are no customers, the three of them sit in the store talking and laughing.

    Xu Luofei is well-behaved and pleasant, with a soft voice and sweet words, coupled with her high emotional intelligence, she managed to make Ning's mother fall more and more in love with her when they met for the first time.

    "Feifei, you are so cute. Our family only has one child, Xinxin. If there is another daughter like you, it would be nice to grow up with Xinxin..." Ning Yue couldn't help sighing when she thought of something.

    Seeing Xu Luofei's puzzled look, Ning Yue quickly came to her senses and quickly glanced at Yu Yaxin who was introducing potted plants to customers outside the flower shop.